Vin ~ Escape Plan

Start from the beginning

~~~

Elena was waiting by her helicopter ready to depart. The van was approaching. Luca is assisted by his men to get Vincenzo out of the car, put him in the helicopter.

"Elena, I entrust my boss to you," said Luca.

Elena patted Luca's shoulder while nodding.

Luca watched the helicopter begin to rise and fly away, leaving Italy.

"Hopefully we can meet again, boss..."

~~~

Caterina as the only Vincenzo family legally, came to the hospital after being informed by the Prosecutor. Gustavo accompanied her. She wept loudly beside the corpse of 'Vincenzo'.

The next day, the cremation was carried out. Again, Caterina wept until she passed out in Gustavo's arms. Pretending to faint, to be exact. In his heart, Gustavo praised this woman's acting.

A few hours later, she called Cha Young, who had been in Korea for three days.

"He's gone," It was code that their plan worked. If it fails, then the code is: 'he died'.

She received the jar of ashes and carried it to the shore, poured it into the sea until there was nothing left.

~~~

Vladivostok, Russia.

The intravenous fluid dripped slowly, down the tube, into Vincenzo's vein. The monitor above the nightstand shows a steady up and down line. Three days had passed, but the man's eyes were still closed.

"Is it really okay if he hasn't woken up until now?" Elena asked Tatiana over the phone

"Yeah, I used to wake up after 1 week."

"His wife calls me three times a day, it's like taking medicine."

Elena moved her ear away from her phone, looking at the screen where a new phone came in. She growled in annoyance.

"Look, she called me again."

Tatiana burst out laughing from across the country.

After turning off the call from Tatiana, she ignored the call from Cha Young. But the Asian woman did not give up to keep ringing the phone. It was on the third call that Elena picked up.

"Hello, mrs. Carina Cassano," she said, trying to be as friendly as possible.

"How is my husband?"

"He's still unconscious."

"Why isn't he awake yet? Is he really okay?"

"Yes, Tatiana said, the recovery does take a long time, it could take up to a week."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. I'll let you know as soon as he wakes up."

"Thank you, Ms. Elena Ivanova. I'll call you again tonight."