Finding belle

"You again? Out!" Belles's father yells. "This is a private establishment. Your not welcome."

"Where's belle?" Gold asks.

"Me and Anastasia won't let anything happen to her." David assures.

"We're just worried." Ruby says.

"Don't be! She's safe! So you can stop looking."

"Okay if I could just have the chance to talk to her?" Gold asks.

"You won't destroy Belle like you destroy everything else. I won't let that happen."

"We already said that's not going to happen." I state through closed teeth, I spent enough years kidnapping people as a pirate to know a kidnapper when I saw one.

"I don't care."

"What have you done with her!" Gold yells.

"There's only one way to get her-" Belle's father begins.

"What are you talking about?" Gold shoves him.

"I have to make her forget about you! No matter the cost. Even if it means she forgets me too." He frowns.

"He's sending her across the town line." Me and David look at each other in shock and panic.

David quickly handcuffs her father and escorts him out of the shop.

"Where are you sending belle across? You know we have patrols on the storybrooke line to make sure no one crosses accidentally. So how are you planning to pull this off?" David interrogates.

Belles father was yanked out of David's grab by a screaming Mr.Gold who's cane was now against the mans neck.

"Stop it your gonna kill him!" David yells as the two of us shove him off.

David picks up the mans hand and looks at it carefully.

"Oh my god." I sigh at the site of dirt and dust.

"She's down in the mines." David concurres. "The tunnels. They lead out of town." David shoves the man in the car and I get in after gold while Ruby drives.

Eventually we are able to get underground and knock out smee while gold uses his powers to bring the moving Belle backwards.

"That is seriously- wow." Ruby gasps.

The handcuffs fall off Belle and she is helped out of the cart by David.

"Belle, are you alright?" Gold asks.

"I think so."

"You remember who I am?"

"I do, Rumpelstiltskin. I remember." She hugs him and pulls away.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Thank you for what you just did, but that doesn't change that you're too cowardly to be honest with me."

"Belle I just-"

"That's what I was trying to tell you belle. Come with me darling." Her father speaks up.

"After what you just tried to do to me? You're no better father. You don't get to decide what I do or how I feel. I do. If either of you cared about me you would've listened. I don't want to see either of you again. Ever." She sighs walking out of the tunnels.

———

Hooks POV

When Stasia had been taken to wherever besides neverland I spent my time making it up to Peter but eventually I was able to get out.