A way out

"Stasia?!" I hear Killian's voice call out to me as I sit on a rock.

I sit up straight and rub my eyes tiredly awaiting for Killian to finally reach me.

"What are you doing up already Killian?"

"I talked to Pan." He smiles but his words are laces with so many emotions it's hard to decipher them all.

There was hatred, sadness, loss, excitement and it was all in one small sentence.

"Why?"

"I found a way out. But there's a problem."

"What is it." I frantically question standing up to be on his level before grabbing his hand in mine.

"There's only a way out for one. And that one is going to be you." He smiles at me sadly.

Suddenly it dawns on me how cold I am, I quickly turn and grab one of Kilian's leather jacket off a hook and wrap it around me before I fully take in what this all means.

"What? No there has to be a way we can make a deal." Now I am tearing up, ready to cry. I can't dop this, I wont do this.

"No no we can't. I'm already in enough debt getting you out of here."

"But I can't just leave you here." I cup his cheek with my hand.

"Yes you can you have to. Look at that ring I gave you last week." You looked down at it letting a few tears fall "remember don't give up. I will find a way back to you ok?"

"No-"

"Please Stasia please, I don't want to do this, you know I don't but I would kill myself if it meant saving you from this lifestyle even if I never got to see you ever again."

"Killian..."

"Now your going to grab that shadows hand and he's going to take you out of here. I can't guarantee I know where you'll be but you'll be out of here."

"That means you may never find me?" A tear falls down my face and onto his hand that now rests on my cheek.

He nods but now words come out of his mouth.

I grab the ring off my index finger and put it on my ring finger before holding my hand up to him.

"Someday..." I quietly promise even though I know it's not my promise to make.

"Someday." He assures me even though I can tell he doesn't mean it. He doesn't believe he will find me and if he cant find me there will never be another moment with him none the less a wedding of any sorts. I kiss him quickly as the shadow swoops down grappy me by the wrist, he watches me as I am dragged away and I watch him back, as he stays there, on one place, never to know if I will see him again.

The shadow flies for a while before I'm dropped in the middle of a strange town that looks nothing like any place I've ever stepped foot in. I sure didn't look the best, everyone passing me and giving strange looks were clean and looked normal but I looked like i was dragged from hell and back forty times. Technically I had but none of them knew that.

"Hey are you alright?" A blonde girl comes running up to me pulling me up by my hand. "I'm sheriff swan but usually I'm just called Emma. You don't look so good. how did you get here, when did you get here. What's your name?"

"I'm not. I'm not really sure where I am. Um, my name is Anastasia but many call me Stasia."

"Your in Storybrooke." Says a brunette boy who runs up to Emma's side.

"This is Henry. Anyway do you need a place to maybe shower or something?" She smiles at me. The hospitality in her is strong.

"That would be nice." I nod.