Good gracious

"Get in the car Anastasia." David orders and I climb in after him.

David, behind the steering wheel, speeds towards the town line.

"The border?" I ask. "Why are we going there?"

"We have to stop the people who are trying to leave."

We quickly pull into the front of the line of cars trying to leave town and David climbs into the back of the truck. He holds out his hand in offering to help me up, I don't need the help I lives in neverland for 100 years but I take it anyways.

"Let us through!" People yell.

"If you cross that line you are going to be lost!" I yell as I go along with the agreement recently decided. Charming would plan the words and I would speak them loudly.

"Everyone who loves you WILL lose you. But there's something worse. You'll lose YOURSELF. Look we get wanting to leave here we do. I haven't even been here for half a year. I also get that it's easier to let go of bad memories but even bad memories are part of us." I sigh.

"Storybrooke David was and is weak, confused, and he hurt the woman I love. Storybrooke Anastasia is sad, angry, and wants to get back to her fiancée. We wouldn't give up our old selves just to be storybrooke us." David adds.

"But you know what? We wouldn't make the other trade either. Because those versions of ourselves remind us not only of who we lost but of who we want to be! Our weakness' and our strengths!" I continue pleading the town to rethink their choices.

"David and the prince." David sighs.

"Anastasia and the pirate. We are both. Just like you. You are both. The town is both. Stay here and every choice is open to you. Live in the woods if you want. Hell, live in a shoe if you want. Or eat frozen burritos and write software. Let's open granny's and the school and get back to work. We will protect you." David and I smile at the crowd as we see them slowly start to calm down a little bit. "She won't be able to hurt any of us. Not as long as me and David are alive. Not as long as we all come together. As we did before. As we shall do again."

Me and David begin to see people talking to others around them and we smile. They get back in their cars and turn around.

Then David and I jump off the back of his truck and get back in the vehicle making our way to Regina's house.

Once we are there we throw the doors of the truck open and run up to the front doors, Regina opens them before we even have the chance to talk.

"We want to see him." David demands and Regina gets out of her chair that she had just sit down in.

She walks towards us and David holds up his sword to her.

"Henry come down!" She yells then whispers to us "you won't be using your sword."

"Whatever you conjure we can fight." He spits.

She pushes the sword away.

"I mean you won't need your sword."

Henry comes down the stairs right after that.

She met him halfway and my heart sinks. The poor boy. The way he looks at that woman makes me sick. No boy should hate their mother like that.

"Henry you're going to go home with David and Anastasia."

Me and David's eyes shoot towards her in surprise.

"Really?" He asks happily.

"Really. I shouldn't have brought you here. I was- I don't know how to love very well.  I wasn't capable of it for a very long time. But I know, I remember that if you hold onto someone too hard that doesn't make them love you. I'm sorry I lied to you, that I made you feel like I didn't know who you are. But I want you to be here because you wanna be here not because I forced you and not because of magic. I want to redeem myself. Go get your things."