2

Jungkook went back soon after, he saw the members already on their No More Dream position, just waiting for him to come back.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah! Hurry up!" Namjoon shouted to him and he quickly run to his position, settling himself afterwards.

He looked up and find himself staring at Jimin's reflection on the mirror, and he was surprised to also find Jimin staring at him too.

They were both stunned for a second, the sexual tension between them keeps on increasing with every second that passes.

Jimin was the first one to break their staring competition, showing him a goofy face which eventually made him chuckle because of his hyung's overloading cuteness.

—————

One of their first ever music videos, "No More Dream" soon blasts throughout the every corner of the room, and everyone were trying so hard to remember each step and every choreo of the song, careful not to face Hoseok's wrath.

The song should let them act fierce but instead,  they all had their smiles plastered within their exhausted face.

Just hearing the song brings back a lot of memories.

Be it happy or a painful one.

Then there comes the part where Jungkook needs to carry Jimin.

To be honest, he don't need to exert more strength to carry his small hyung, not like back then when he doesn't have his muscles yet.

The other hyungs were already on their knees, waiting for Jimin's not-so-soft kick that will happen very soon.

Jimin and Jungkook were staring at each other for a second, but for them, it feels like a decade. They didn't even hear the cue, making the hyungs groan in annoyance.

"Really, Jeon Jungkook? Jimin? What are you two playing? Staring game?"

Hoseok half-glared at the two of them makes them shudder with fear for a moment.

You could see Taehyung trying to act fine with doing the dance again but he was already huffing, Namjoon and Seokjin was already close to smacking the maknaes' head for messing up the dance, and oh boy, if only looks can kill, they've already been long dead by the way Yoongi was glaring at them two.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Jimin muttered as an apology, bowing down to their dance choreographers and to everyone in there, including the staff who was pre-recording everything that happened.

Jimin heard Jungkook saying sorry too after, and when they look at each other again, they could only throw an embarrassed smile.