1

- again, inspired by the newest jikook moment that even trended yesterday ackkkkkk!

It's another hectic day for the boys. However, today seems to be a little different for them. They get to perform No More Dreams again! Finally, after such a long time!

Jimin was wearing his simple white shirt matched with his comfortable sweater, his signature outfit for their dance practices.

Once they got into the practice room, the boys wasted no time and immediately proceeded on stretching.

Jimin could see on the corner of his eyes that Hoseok went to help Taehyung on stretching, Seokjin and Namjoon was also busily stretching each other, well... just bending each other, not even a 50° degree down.

Of course, Yoongi was excluded for the meantime because of his still injured shoulder, the lazy man slept instead on the sofa.

Jimin continued on stretching, feels like no one needs his help for today. Phew! It's not like the maknae needs any at all, that boy was a bit flexible already.

On the other hand, Jungkook was busy. Busy mesmerizing Jimin's back which is facing him right now.

He's extra happy today for he'd get to carry Jimin AGAIN in a bridal style which is definitely, will always be romantic for him.

He can already imagine having Jimin again in his arms, caging the smaller hyung, and having Jimin's face on the crook of his neck.

He could feel his sweater getting a bit tight after. Jungkook was quick to excuse himself before anyone notice his now visible boner and went to lock himself inside the room's comfort room.

Ugh! He got turned on just by thinking of it. He just hopes he won't mess things up later.

His right hand unconsciously went inside his own pants, but was quick to retreat it back as soon as it went in. The hyungs will definitely find it suspicious if they won't see him practicing with them there.

And he know this won't be the end of his AGONY that Park Jimin will give him.

He thought of those hard times where he cried a lot, thinking of their dreadful pasts where they even fought sometime.

Jungkook blew a sigh as his boner slowly died down.

It's really hard to resist when you have a Park Jimin as your temptation.