This is one fine dick. Lord have mercy.

Tilting my head up. "Will you be our Queen?"

This beautiful man looks down at me caressing my hair like a master to his pet. I can see the love dancing in his eyes, the passion swimming amidst wanton dark desires. Green eyes shows it all and my heart explodes at such vulnerability he held behind those eyes yet strong enough to prove to me once again that he is not letting go.

Do I deserve his love after all I have put him through? I ask myself.

Smiling, tearing up. "Yes. Yes, I will be your Queen." Maybe, I do deserve his love and I will not let it go this time. Every part and will of me must fight for them, fix what I broke and hope they forgive me when the time comes. I will have my life no other way than with Vadim and Andrei. As their Queen.

He grins devilishly, nodding at my response. Disappearing into my bathroom while I fall back to the bed smiling like a giddy school girl looking at the roof. I think my heart is about to explode. Why is it beating like that?

Shortly after, footsteps echoes stopping at the foot of the bed. Shutting my eyes already missing his warmth, the mattress sinks in telling me he's on it. Large hand cups my face leaning into it, I sigh opening my eyes to see him hovering above me.

"We will come back for you. Stay here and don't leave." He pause. Looking past my eyes to my body shield behind the sheet, a frown etch his face ripping the sheets off. I giggle.

"Vse , chto ya khochu , -- eto razishʹ tebya snova , uslyshatʹ , chto ty stona , moye imya , prositʹ menya , chtoby vy mogli by spermi . YA khochu , chtoby ty konchil dlya menya . Mne nuzhno uvidetʹ , kak ty konchil ." (All I want is to ravish you all over again, hear you moan my name, beg me to make you cum. I want you to cum for me. I need to see you cum.)

My giggle quickly fix into a strangled moan as his two digits abruptly thrust into my pussy. He was fast and brutal, sliding in and out that I squirm while he watches me with under him. My body gave way for him to inflict sweet pleasures as I moan for my crazy psycho who fucks my pussy like a man on a mission.

Moaning. "Andrei...uhhh!"

Green eyes darken as I begin to clench on his digits. "That's it. Cum for me."

Strong, hard and fast; the tidal wave of my orgasm slams me against the boulders of euphoria moaning loud as I clutch to him a quivering mess.

Slowly, he retreats his fingers from my sensitive pussy bringing it to his mouth sucking to hilt then popping them out clean of my juice watching me watch him. Fuck me.

"Did you hear me earlier, baby girl?" He grins like the sexy psycho he is.

Nodding. "Don't leave. Crystal. Got it." A roguish smile creeps on his lips pushing up walking towards the door and I just stay hypnotized watching him still catching my breath.

Just as he twist the knob open, he compliments in a crazy grin. "Thanks for breakfast, it was very delicious." Licking his lips for emphasis shutting the door behind him.

I collapse on the bed slapping my hand to my chest. "Fuck! Why is he so hot?"

***

Be a man
You must be swift as the coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Singing along with one of my favorite song that plays on the TV. My phone chimes with message from Loraine telling me they will be late due to traffic. Gives me enough time to pack the bags and wait for the boys.