Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

Start from the beginning

-SLAM-

Without any prejudice or prior warning, Y/N rammed his foot into Ikaruga's face. The force was enough to send her flying back into the fall, unconscious with a couple of teeth missing and a bloody nose. 

"OI, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY SPOTLIGHT!" oh yeah apparently this was supposed to be important for Erza or something... moving on, I'm sure 99% of you don't care anyway. 

Y/N just deadpanned at Erza, "Ok."

"-more Sho dialogue-!" can we all just pretend this guy is saying something so I don't have to bother with him? Okay cool.

"Whatever, let's keep moving," and so they did, almost, Erza and Y/N both blocked Sho's path. 

"Sho, can you make sure Ikaruga is alright for me? This next fight is going to be too dangerous for you, I don't want you to get hurt," aw that's sweet Erza, now let's see what Y/N has to say.

"Sorry bro, as a supporting character your power level is too low, stay here or die," yup, good ol' Y/N with his sincerity. 

And so they fucking left him, right then and there. What? It's not like anyone really cares though, right? He's still alive so your complaints are hereby ignored. Moving on. Y/N and Erza both make it up ANOTHER FUCKING FLIGHT OF STAIRS and into, what one would dare call...

THE BOSS ROOM!

"I don't hear boss music so a cutscene is about to play," and Y/N was right as a hooded individual appeared before them with blue hair, oh shit it's Siegrain! 

Except not really.

"Seven minutes..." here comes the ominous talk from an ominous boss, let's see what he has to say, "In seven minutes, Etherion will rain down." 

Oh no!

"What the fuck is Etherion?" oh yeah that hasn't been mentioned yet has it?

"A massive magic cannon orbiting Earth Land high in the sky," Y/N wowed at the concept of a fucking orbital cannon existing in a world where girls have boobs the size of planets and apparently dragons exist, because magic. 

"Ooooh, cool," yeah Y/N wasn't really feeling all this dread, much to Jellal's slight annoyance but the guy was too busy playing final boss to really care all that much.

BATTLE! 

START!

As Jellal blew the hood off of his head, Erza, to no one's surprise began to transform into one of the many armours she had stored in her pocket dimension. Man, Requip is a lot stronger than people give it credit for with its nearly infinite possibilities given the right items. Ahem, right, plot! When the light subsided Erza was not dressed in any particular armour, in fact, there appeared to be a lack of protective gear on her.