ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
It had been a hard day for the Ultimate Programmer. First, the power in the dorms went out, so he had to take a small break from updating his work. And when the power had started working again, he accidentally dropped his laptop to the ground, causing its screen to break.

At this point, tears were starting to form in his eyes. 'My day is becoming worse and worse... What did I do...?' Holding in a small sob, he rushed to his dorm room, almost bumping into some of his fellow classmates. They seemed confused, but knew he needed some space.

Well, they thought so. But in reality, Chihiro really needed someone to take care of him right now. His boyfriend, to be exact. Taking out his phone, the brown haired male hoped to be able to call the reserve course student. The battery went out the second he unlocked it.

His hand was shaking as he fiddled with the small key, unlocking the door to his dorm with a small whimper. 'After such a day, I just want to lay down and sleep...' The Ultimate Programmer thought, carefully opening the door, expecting it to break or something like that.

But nothing like that happened. Instead, he was greated with a few rose petals. "H-Huh...?" Rubbing his teary eyes, the brown haired male bent down and picked up one of them. When he lifted his head, he noticed that it was a small trail that led to his bed.

"Wh-What is this...?" He couldn't even look forward to whatever was going to happen, after all that had happened that day. Slowly, his feet began to move into the direction that the red petals were leading to, trembling with nervousness and slight fear of anything bad.

On the bed, there were laying small gifts, such as sweets, video games and some pictures, turned the other way around so Chihiro couldn't see what was on them. Out of pure curiosity, his hand picked up one of them, turning it around. His heart seemed to melt. It was a picture of him and (y/n), kissing.

"But why is this stuff on my bed...? I thought (y/n) has an exam tomorrow and wouldn't come over, so he could study...?" More than just confused, the brown haired male picked up a small piece of chocolate and ate it, immediately feeling better.

"Even though I appreciate all this, I'm a bit confused... Is the person who did all this really (y/n)...? I mean, sure, he's the only one who has a second key to my room, but he said he has to study today..." Chihiro said to himself aloud.

While the Ultimate Programmer wasn't sure what all this meant, someone opened the door quietly, walking in and closing it again. The brown haired male didn't even notice the footsteps that were coming closer and closer, too lost in his thoughts, overwhelmed by this whole situation.

"You seemed so upset earlier, I just had to stop by and try to lift up your mood a bit... I hope it worked..." (Y/n)'s voice whispered into Chihiro's ear as someone hugged him from behind. "Y-You did this for me...? Th-Thank you so much, (y/n)..." A pair of soft lips kissed the programmer's cheek.

The (h/c) haired male gently laid his boyfriend down on the bed, as said programmer got surrounded by all the rose petals that were still laying on the soft blanket. "I love you, Chihiro. So... Let me help you relax..."

➳𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑
❀❀❀❀❀