ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Chihiro probably never ran this fast before in his life. He had suddenly gotten a really bad feeling about this girl, not wanting her to meet up with (y/n). What if she was going to harm him? He knew that he wasn't the strongest one, but he couldn't just let it slide.

The Ultimate Programmer almost bumped into a few other ultimates that were on their way out of the school. 'Please, don't let me be late...! Don't let me be late...!' He begged internally, pushing open the doors. "Chihiro? Is everything alright?" Sayaka could be heard behind him.

When he finally stepped outside, Chihiro had to stop for a second to catch his breath. He wasn't used to running this much and fast all at once. 'If I'm not wrong, (y/n)'s classes must've just ended...! But where is he...?' Familiar black hair suddenly caught his attention.

'They're talking with each other...! It's not too late...!' He forced himself to start running again, almost crashing into the creepy girl. Well, creepy to him. Because when Chihiro suddenly pushed the slightly taller girl away, (y/n) didn't seem to be very amused. "What the-?!"

The brown haired programmer's heart seemed to stop when a harsh glare was sent into his direction. 'What's his problem?' The reserve course student thought, helping his new friend up. "I'm sorry about that, (g/n) (girl's name), me and Chihiro fought a few days ago, and he seems to still be angry at me."

"N-N-No, th-that's...!" Chihiro grabbed the (h/c) haired male's arm, looking as if he was going to burst into tears any moment. "I-I just... I-I... She's... Sh-She's w-weird...!" Were the only words that the Ultimate Programmer could stutter out. Maybe the wrong words.

"She's weird? Chihiro, you are the one who just pushed her to the ground for no reason! You can't just run up to us and suddenly harm one of us! Why would you do that?!" For once, (y/n) seemed to be genuinely upset with Chihiro.

The frustrated and angry tone of his voice made the tears, that had begun to form in his brown eyes, spill down his pale cheeks. "You have no reason to start crying, Chihiro. (G/n) is the one who has the right to cry!" With that, he turned around and began to walk off.

"Wh-Why was your friend so mean to me...? D-Did I do anything to make her upset...?" (G/n) hesitantly asked, tugging on her new friend's sleeve. She also had teary eyes by now, though (y/n) didn't know that these tears weren't genuine. They were faked.

"No, Chihiro probably is just confused about hi- her feelings, nothing more. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong." His words seemed to calm her down as her shoulders sunk down a bit, her quite fast breathing slowing down again. "Th-Thank you for your kind words, (y/n)..."

That was when the reserve course student remembered her question from earlier, looking down at her. "And if you want to, you could join me this weekend. I have recently bought a new movie that I wanted to watch." Her eyes lit up as she latched herself onto his arm. "Thank you...!"

The two of them left a sad and confused Chihiro behind, who couldn't believe what he was hearing. 'Do they have a date now...?' Maybe his feelings were wrong? Maybe he was just wrong about (g/n)? But he couldn't help and feel creeped out by her presence...
❀❀❀❀❀