ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
'I never noticed how nice my classmates were...' (Y/n) thought. Normally, he would try to meet Chihiro during his lunchtime. But now that he needed some distance between them, he decided to sit with a few of his classmates, who seemed like rather nice people. He enjoyed talking to them.

"We're actually wondering... Where have you always been during lunchtime? We never saw you." A girl asked, taking a bite from her sandwich. "Oh I... Just met up with a friend of mine." The female nodded. "Why are you not with them today? Did something happen to them?"

"No, that's not what happened. We kind of... Had a different view of things and had an argument about it... Well, I was being a total a--hole, I have to admit that." Another girl giggled. "Heh, it's good that you admit it. But instead of avoiding them, shouldn't you apologize then?"

Immediately, the (h/c) haired male shook his head. "No, I really need some distance from them right now. I will try to apologize as soon as I'm sure how to act around them." A boy besides him tilted his head to the side. "How to act around them?"

'D-mmit, maybe that wasn't the best wording for our situation. But it's true. I have no clue how to interact with Chihiro anymore. What do you do when your friend tells you that they're actually the opposite gender? I'm so extremely confused about how I'm feeling about him...'

"(Y/n)?" One of his classmates waved his hand in front of the male's face. "Are you still here with us?" He jokingly asked, making the reserve course student snap out of his little trance that he was in. "Yeah, sorry, I kinda got carried away from the subject..."

"Don't worry, you don't have to explain any more to us. Seems like you two got into a big fight though. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can come to us, we're classmates, after all!" One of the girls gave him a bright smile while the others nodded in agreement.

"Woah, thanks, guys. I really should've started talking to y'all sooner, heh." (Y/n) bit into his (f/s) (favorite sandwich) before looking around, spotting a few other classmates of his. 'I still feel really guilty about Chihiro though. Wait, no, I'm mad at him!'

The bell rang. Lunchtime was over and another lesson would begin soon. Standing up, the reserve course student dusted off his uniform before taking his bag and walking off, waving to his classmates who decided to stay a bit longer. 'Aren't they afraid to be late for class? Well, that's not my problem.'

Sitting down at his desk, he searched through his bag when he felt a small piece of paper in his bag. Pulling it out, he noticed that it was a photo of him and Chihiro together. It was an old picture, but he liked to keep it with him.

For a moment, the reserve course student was just frozen, the picture of them being so happily together threatening to break his heart right there and then. 'D-mmit... I know that I'm an idiot over how I reacted and behaved, but I really need some time for myself right now...'

He leaned back, closing his eyes as more and more students came back into the classroom, ready to continue studying, though some of them were kind of grumpy about the short break. 'What should I do...? I didn't mean to hurt Chihiro this badly...' He laid his head down, exhausted.
❀❀❀❀❀