ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
(Y/n)'s heart seemed to stop. 'What did she... He just say?!' His eyes widened in realization. 'I've been in love with a male for all this time?!' The reserve course student wasn't sure how to react. "D-Does that mean... You're... You're transsexual...?" Immediately, Chihiro shook his head.

"No, I was born as a male... I just started wearing female's clothes because some people were bullying me for being such a weak male... And when everyone thought I was a female, they started being really friendly." 'I hope (y/n) won't distance himself from me now...'

"But all your classmates seem like such cool people..." Maybe the (h/c) haired male was just saying that because they were all ultimates and he envied them. Though all these people in Chihiro's class didn't seem like some mean bullies. They seemed like supportive people. Again, the Ultimate Programmer shook his head.

"No, I started wearing girl clothes in high school, but I kind of just assumed that people would be the same here, so I continued wearing them, up until now... But now it's probably too late to show who I really am... I'm glad that you know now though...!"

"I'm glad that you told me." The reserve course student looked down at his friend and secret crush, before slowly unwrapping his arms from him, stepping back a few times. "(Y/n)...?" Shaking his head, (y/n) mentioned Chihiro to stay a bit away from him. "I need a bit time to think about what you said..."

"To think about what I said...? I just told you that I'm a male though..." Tears filled the Ultimate Programmer's eyes. 'I thought that (y/n) took it really well... But he wants to distance himself from me...?' He did his best not to cry.

"'Just'?! Chihiro, lying about your genders to others isn't nice, especially not when they are in love with you!" (Y/n) didn't have the time to get any angrier. His eyes widened once more when he realized that he had just confessed to his closest friend.

"You... You love m-" "Yes! And that's the problem! I thought that I only liked girls! But am I bisexual or gay because of you now...? Argh, I'm so confused!" With that, the reserve course student turned around and quickly stormed off, leaving a heartbroken Chihiro, who was watching him until he couldn't see him anymore.

"D-mmit! D-mmit all to h-ll! Why did she- HE have to tell me that only now?! I get that it's something really personal, but still! We're the closest of friends, I find out that he's a male and accidentally confessed to him!"

Until he was home, (y/n) kept cursing to himself. His feelings were all over the place. He knew that he shouldn't have been so harsh and maybe should've been more supportive, but it was just too much to handle all at once. He needed some time to think about it.

When the reserve course student was fully out of sight, the Ultimate Programmer began to slowly cover his face, sitting down against the wall of the hallway and started to sob. By now, he was the only one in the building of the reserve course. Everyone else had gone home.

"I really thought that (y/n) would accept me like I am...! I didn't mean to upset him or be impolite...! I didn't know it was this bad to keep my real gender hidden...! Even though he loves me, I probably won't have a chance anymore...!"
❀❀❀❀❀