ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Chihiro slowly began to open his eyes. It seemed like he had sleeped enough and couldn't continue sleeping. "Hm...?" Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, the Ultimate Programmer suddenly noticed the extra weight on top of his head. 'Huh? What's that?' He looked up, widening his eyes afterwards.

"(Y/n)...?" A blush spread across his cheeks, his mind going blank for a few seconds. Was he still dreaming? Or was his crush really laying in the same bed as him right now, his chin on his head? Squeezing his eyes shut, the shy male took a deep breath.

'Maybe I'm just imagining things and he's gone when I'm opening my eyes!' On the other side though, the Ultimate Programmer didn't want it to be just a dream. The reserve course student's body was so warm and comfortable against his own. It was making the whole situation cozy, no matter how embarrassing it was.

When his brown eyes opened again, nothing had changed, except the fact that the (h/c) haired male was slowly beginning to wake up, yawning as his eyes opened, revealing his (e/c) orbs. "Ah...?" (Y/n) needed a moment to realize the situation as well.

Without wasting another second, the reserve course student practically threw himself out of Chihiro's bed. But he forgot about his hand that was still laying under the programmer's cheek, which resulted in both of them falling to the ground. And to make it worse, Chihiro landed on top of (y/n).

"I swear it's not what it looks like...! I came to wake you up since it was already afternoon, but you were still sleeping, so I tried to wake you up, and you fell asleep on my hand so I figured out it wouldn't be nice to just pull my hand away!"

While the (h/c) haired male rambled about being sorry and how he knew it wasn't right, the Ultimate Programmer leaned forward a bit, his nose touching (y/n)'s nose. "I-" As soon as he noticed how close Chihiro was, he stopped talking, widening his eyes.

"I-It's okay, really, I didn't mind it, actually...!" Again, the brown haired male blushed, looking away from his friend and secret crush, who also began to blush heavily, not able to say anything else while he stared at the side of Chihiro's head, trying to calm down.

'She didn't mind it...? Did she... Did she maybe like it?! No, I shouldn't just make assumptions, she probably didn't mind it because we're such close friends...! But I really risked our friendship there... I can't loose her as a friend, especially since I may have a small crush on her...'

(Y/n) was having a giant crisis on the inside, discussing if he should just confess to his friend or not. 'But what if she doesn't feel the same? What if our friendship will end? It would be my fault and she would be really upset with me, wouldn't she?'

"U-Umm... (Y/n)...? Is everything alright...? You seem bothered by something..." The fragile male asked, gently tugging on his crush's sleeve, trying to get his attention. Said male jumped slightly, quickly turning his head towards Chihiro, who was now looking straight into his eyes, looking as adorable as always.

"No... Don't worry about it, everything's fine..." Laying his head back, the reserve course student closed his eyes with a sigh, taking a deep breath. 'I'm getting all worked up just because I can't figure out what I'm feeling. Maybe I should just start with telling her how I feel.'
❀❀❀❀❀