ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
Even though Chihiro would always scold (y/n) for not eating well throughout exam times, the (h/c) haired male had started to notice how much his friend had discarded his health. He would stay up all night to programm, fall asleep in the morning and skip meals whenever he could.

'This really can't be healthy. Well yeah, because it isn't. It's big brain time, (y/n): What does Chihiro need the most now? Emotional support, food, sleep or some fresh air? Scratch that, she needs everything that I just mentioned.' Sighing, the reserve course student knocked on Chihiro's door.

No answer. He knocked again, this time a little bit louder. No answer again. Checking if the door was locked, (y/n) realized it wasn't, entering the dorm room. It wasn't really a surprise anymore to see the small brown male sleeping on his desk, surrounded by computers and notes.

"D-mmit, Chihiro, lock your door next time. Who knows what creeps could enter, especially since you're such a cute girl." He mumbled, sighing as he picked his friend up, carrying over to the small bed in the room. As careful as possible, the (h/c) haired male set him down.

"Male..." The sleeping student suddenly mumbled, making (y/n) jump. "What the-?! Wait, male?" To make everything worse, the brown haired boy also blushed in his sleep, burying his face in his blanket with a small giggle. "Does... Chihiro have a crush?!" 'Oh my god, she really fell in love?!'

But it wasn't like he thought at all. The truth was, that Chihiro was having a dream about getting accepted as a male by (y/n). He didn't want to wake up yet, it was just too good of a reality to be true. It didn't help the small crush he had on (y/n) either.

But because he was a male and not a female, (y/n) would never feel the same for him, right? He couldn't even bring himself to tell his friend the truth. Chihiro didn't want to risk their almost perfect friendship that they had.

Without the (h/c) haired male, the Ultimate Programmer would've never been so motivated about his work. Of course he loved programming, but impressing (y/n) was a goal that made him feel motivated and full of energy. It was good that his friend didn't know a single thing about computers.

Speaking of which, the reverse course student sat down on Chihiro's bed, beginning to look through his phone, liking posts of some of his classmates on (f/p) (favorite platform). 'Even though we're classmates, we all are worlds apart. They live everyone's dream with their rich families.'

Leaning back, he noticed that his friend was slowly beginning to wake up, sitting up with a yawn. "Oh, you're awake again. Did you get enough sleep, sleeping beauty?" (Y/n) teased his friend, poking his sides. The small male nodded, squeaking when his sides got poked. "Yes, I did...! Stop poking me...!"

Chuckling, the reserve student pulled his hands back again. "Sure. Anyways, I don't care what you had planned for the rest of the day, but whatever it is, it can wait. We're going out to eat something now. Don't think I haven't noticed how much your health dropped."

"But I wanted to finish programming a new software that I'm working on...! Do you want to see it?" Sighing, the (h/c) haired male shook his head. "Not now, Chihiro. I really want you to eat a proper meal and get some rest. You're going to overwork yourself."
❀❀❀❀❀