ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Chihiro couldn't believe his own eyes. Was this really (y/n)? After what had happened, when he tried to warn the reserve course student about (g/n), the Ultimate Programmer thought their friendship was completely over. He thought that (y/n) would never want to see him again.

Not able to be mad at his closest friend and crush, the brown haired male threw himself into his arms, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. "I-I thought y-you never wanted to see me again, after what happened...!" Immediately, the (h/c) haired male wrapped his arms around him.

"I thought that *you* would never want to see me again! I'm so sorry, Chihiro, I should've listened to you... That girl is absolutely crazy and now even looks like you, if it weren't for the height and the eyes!" His voice was trembling slightly, whether it was from sadness or anger.

"Sh-She does...? I-Is...-" The rest of his sentence formed into such a quiet whisper, (y/n) wasn't even able to understand him. "What did you say?" "I... Umm... Is she... Prettier than me...?" The reserve course student couldn't help but laugh softly. "Of course not!"

The Ultimate Programmer immediately felt better, slightly leaning against (y/n). "And..." The (h/c) haired male began. Especially after the incident with (g/n), he had started to think about Chihiro as more than just his best friend. He couldn't stop thinking about him, for some reason.

"And...?" Chihiro asked carefully, fiddling with his hands. "I... I'm also sorry for shouting at you when you trusted me with your secret. And I want you to know, that I..." He gulped. Would Chihiro even accept his official confession? "I love you, even though you're a male. You don't have to dress up around me."

The brown haired male's cheeks lit up, a dark red color spreading over his face. 'Did (y/n) just confess to me...? Again... But this time, I feel really fuzzy inside...!' "I love you too, (y/n)...!" He blurted out without being able to stop himself.

The (h/c) haired male smiled and gently pulled his loved one closer, stopping his lips a few inches away from Chihiro's. "May I...?" He whispered, his (e/c) eyes locking with Chihiro's brown ones. Instead of saying anything, the Ultimate Programmer leaned forward himself and let their lips touch.

It was a careful and gentle kiss, as if they were afraid that the other one would break if they weren't being careful. Chihiro's heart was beauting faster than ever, though he didn't mind it. He felt so save at that moment, he wouldn't care if someone would see them.

Slowly, (y/n) pulled away again, looking at the programmer, placing one of his hands on said person's cheek, gently caressing it with his thumb. "I wish I would've stopped being an idiot sooner... But I promise, I'll make you the happiest person on this planet..."

Chihiro giggled, leaning his cheek into the reserve course student's hand. "Aww, you're too sweet, (y/n)...! But I will do my best to make you happy too...! I promise...!" 'He's so cute...' Was the only thing that the (h/c) haired male thought at that moment, giving his new boyfriend a bright smile.

"If that's the case, I guess we will be the perfect couple then." Leaning his forehead against Chihiro's, (y/n) closed his eyes for a few moments, not being able to stop smiling. This moment was just absolutely perfect. He finally made up with Chihiro, finally confessed to him properly.
❀❀❀❀❀