ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Thank you so much for paying for the food and giving me your jacket...!" Chihiro smiled brightly, while beginning to take of the (h/c) haired male's jacket. "It's no problem! And keep the jacket, you can give it back to me some other time." He smiled back, chuckling.

'But would he have been this nice if he knew that I'm a male...?' The Ultimate Programmer looked at his friend and secret crush, nodding. "Alright. Will you go to your dorm room now too?" Tilting his head to the side, (y/n) seemed confused for a second. "My dorm room?"

"Oh, I'm sorry...! I forgot that people from the reserve course don't have a personal dorm room...!" Out of embarrassment, the face of the short male became red like a cherry. "It's okay, haha! It's not like I don't have a place to stay at, so there's no need to feel sorry."

Nodding, the brown haired male hesitantly hugged (y/n), catching him off guard. "Still, I hope you'll sleep well tonight...! I really enjoyed the time that we spent together today...!" His smile made the (h/c) haired male's heart melt. 'How can one girl be this cute?'

"I really enjoyed our time together too..." He mumbled, patting the Ultimate Programmer's head with a smile. "And promise me to not stay up the whole night again, okay?" "I will try not to, but I can't promise anything...!" Chihiro gave a small giggle, receiving an eye roll from his friend.

"I didn't ask you to try it. Please, don't overwork yourself. For me." He slowly pulled away again from the hug, taking Chihiro's shoulders and squeezing them. "I'll go home now, I'll see you tomorrow after my classes have finished." A bit sad about having to say goodbye, he nodded.

"Well then, sleep tight." (Y/n) waved and turned around, walking off and exiting the building where all the dorms were located. "Goodbye..." Chihiro snuggled his face into the jacket that he was given earlier, smiling to himself quietly. 'Maybe (y/n) won't mind that I'm a male...! I need to keep my hope...!'

Entering his dorm room, the Ultimate Programmer looked at his desk, at the devices that he hasn't even turned off when he and his friend went out to grab something to eat. "I know I promised him that I would go to sleep early but..."

He just stood there for a few moments, discussing the two options that he had. "No, I will try to get as much sleep as possible tonight...! I won't let (y/n) down...!" Carefully taking off his shoes, Chihiro sat on his bed, still holding the (h/c) haired male's jacket.

At that moment, a quiet yawn left his mouth. 'If (y/n) wouldn't have dragged me out of my room today, I probably wouldn't have noticed that I'm so sleep deprived since I started programming my alter ego...' Laying down, Chihiro pulled a blanket over himself, never letting go of the jacket.

While the programmer was drifting to sleep, (y/n) was hurrying home, a small blush on his face. 'Chihiro looked really cute with my jacket... But wouldn't she look even cuter if she was my girlfriend?' He thought, stopping a few moments later to slap himself.

'What am I thinking?! That's what a total scumbag would think! Chihiro is always absolutely adorable! She's perfect in everything she does, why would I think like this about her? I feel like apologizing to her, even though I haven't even said anything to her!' Sighing, the reserve course student entered his home.
❀❀❀❀❀