"What about Stefan?" Leo raised a brow.

"He would serve no purpose to me, the three of you brothers hold a great bond, however you two in particular have something... a strong bond that I have not seen in a very... very long time..." Mantus explained.

"Are you going to get to the point to why we're here?" Leo grew impatient.

"Yes, I am..." The hooded figure began again, "I need a soul that will feel true heartbreak to become a leader down here with me, to feed me souls that are evil, or have had an unfortunate turn. I need one of you two."

"Why us two?" I asked in disgust.

"Myself and Lucifer once had a bond like the two of you, until we were ripped apart. I'm only doing the same ... you two were just the lucky ones I decided to pick."

"Well pick someone else..." Leo spat.

"Both of your souls are similar, you hold the same fire in your eyes, you two have been connected your whole life. You two are the perfect fit." Mantus told us. "But... I have been very generous... and you'll be happy to know that one of you can return to your life."

"So we have to decide who lives and who..." Leo paused. "Hell no, find someone else who's willing. I'm not leaving my life, and I'm not letting Damon leave his either."

Suddenly the arm of the caped man moved and Leo fell to the floor, holding his throat and unable to breath.

"Knock it off!" I bellowed, crouching to help my brother.

"You have two hours to decide who will be staying and who will be going." Mantus said before disappearing.

What the hell do we do...
—————————————————
BONNIES POV
"You loved it when we went camping that night..." I smiled , holding Leos hand as I recited some of our memories.
I stared at his shut eyes, praying for the blue orbs to appear.
"You have no idea how scared I am..."

"It's just me.." I suddenly heard with a knock and in walked Elena. "Damons still out cold too."

"It's killing me ... waiting for them to wake up." I sighed, squeezing my loves hand. "I just want this to be over, I hate waiting."

"So do I..." Elena sat beside me. "You know what though, I bet Damon and Leo are laughing at us right now... telling us not to be scared."

"You're probably right." I chuckled, still not taking my eyes off the Salvatore lay in front of me. "I just want him to wake up..."

"He will..." Elenas hand touched my shoulder. "He'd never leave you... and neither would Damon with me."
—————————————————
LEOS POV
"When you go back... I want you to tell Elena..." Damon started.

"What the hell?" I furrowed my brows, "I'm not letting you stay here Damon."

"Tough." He shrugged, "Leo, I lost you once, I'm not doing it again, live your life with Bonnie, take the cure from my body and..."

"No way" I shook my head, "I'm not letting you do this"

My brothers hand moved to my shoulder, "I love you Leo, you're my little brother, and it's time for me to be that big brother I once was, I can't let you die for me..."

"Damon... no" I shook my head, tears forming in my eyes, "you've just became human, to live your life with Elena, you can't die for me... no"

"Listen, you didn't see a lot of it, but I've done some bad things, really bad things..." Damon began.

"We all have Damon!" I shouted, "We've all made mistakes"

My brother stayed silent.

"I can't just let you die for me... I just can't." I said, before pulling my brother in for a tight hug, I can't lose him. "I can't live without you Damon."

"I won't let you die for me Leo, I can't live, knowing you died for me!" He spoke close to my ear so I heard every word clearly

"I won't let you die for me Leo, I can't live, knowing you died for me!" He spoke close to my ear so I heard every word clearly. "Have kids with Bonnie, have your human life, be the uncle to Stefan and Barbies children... look after Elena and make sure she's happy..."

"No no no..." I repeated, a tear rolling down my cheek, "it all means nothing without you!"

"It'll be okay, I promise" My brother heald both my shoulders, "let me do this for you..."

AUTHORS NOTE
HELLOOOO! I'm back!
Yes I know this chapter is small. But I just wanted to be able to update with something for everyone so you don't forget about this story.

Yes! This book is coming towards the end, however I want to say how grateful I am to everyone who has stuck by it... there's going to be a few more chapters and there's going to be alot of heartbreak. Just like the show.