After three simple classes without any problems for what happened this morning Valentine knew she was in the clear. Halfway through the class she occupied the back like always scribbling on her notepad. Mrs. Iyan her Science teacher was a very nice looking woman but she never came to the back around the other kids. The two boys sitting next to her whispered about ways they'd fuck her if they could. They discussed her marriage status and her two perfect boobs bouncing in her bra every time she took the moment to sit down after explaining a new assignment. Valentine looked at both the boys for a second while they giggled about the teacher. She had never gave looking at any of her teacher's any thought so why look now? Maybe the curiosity of wanting to know what the big deal was. Either way it went, Valentine eyes were now on her Science teacher's chest.

Not even realizing how much damage it would cause Valentine lost herself in the image of this woman. Her grown English teacher turned into this sex demon for a moment. One Valentine knew she'd love more than anything. She daydreamed for far too long and that left her hard as a rock in the cup she had shielded over her sex. When she felt the cup shift from its place she momentarily broke the contact and looked down. Her eyes widened at the way her arousal had formed across her thigh. She quickly looked up before noticing the time, 5 minutes left then school would be over. She thanked time and space for making this the last class she'd ever see today or else she'd be in front of the room with a hard-on and no way to get rid of it. What a nice way to reveal yourself to the world! Valentine Dean had a penis and a rack on her chest.

Valentine pedaled as fast as she could home. Her bulging sex was now starting to get uncomfortable against her pants. Every time she'd bring her left leg up to pedal the tightness of her jeans would wrap around her thigh for support, but in this moment she didn't want any. She practically threw her bike in the yard, pushed the door open and stormed upstairs. "Hey honey! How was — the door was slammed shut and locked before she could hear her mom finish off that familiar sentence. She kicked her pants off before she pulled them down along with her fresh, now ruined boxers. There it was, hard as a rock again, her own personal dick. Downfall, the cup no longer did its job when she got too excited. Maybe she could tell her mother and she'd have a solution for this situation... or maybe they'd move again because of it.

Valentine grabbed her erect sex and begin to stroke it once again. After three powerful hand-beats Valentine sex gave in quickly. Semen leaked right into her other hand as her eyes closed from the intense feeling of letting go. She could do this all night if she could... but she couldn't. She had to tell someone even if the option was to leave. At least her parents would know that there daughter was having problems keeping it down then up.
________________________________
So........ Valentine never told her parents. She did many releases in the bathroom, on the counter, in the tub, on the toilet, while she brushed her teeth, even when she put on her shoes. Her arousal was starting to have a hard time staying down. It happened more frequently everyday she got ready for school. From the brush of her boxers to the breeze of the air conditioner around her room. Everything made her hard and she was starting to get sick of trying to relieve herself because of it. Her left hand was starting to cramp up from all the non-stop sessions between her and her dick.

One night from school, after she saw her parents navigate to their own bedroom Valentine opened her laptop. She occupied the same spot in bed and proceeded to pull her boxers down. For the 57th time in just a little over 3 weeks her erection emerged from her boxers. She pulled her bra free from her chest and relaxed as the sex movie started.

Only 3 minutes in and Valentine's hard nipples stared into the air. The attention on her body could feed a billion eyes. Her hard erection stood straight up for the regular night-time routine. 30 minutes into the video Valentine begins to move her hand up and down her shaft while the other fondled on one of her hard nipples. She could feel the passionate build-up inside her veins as she reached her climax even closer. The woman moaned louder and louder, and for the first time Valentine felt as if she was there giving this woman the time of her life instead of this man she was having sex with. She wanted to feel what that man didn't deserve, she wanted to make love to this woman until her legs shook.. until her body croaked even further into the bed they fucked on. If she could only feel — "Are you up swee— Oh my god!" Her mother exclaimed loudly. She quickly looked away and Valentine bolted for her cover to hide her erection from her own mother.