𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐘

Start from the beginning

"Yes, do that." Sirius agreed, glancing at the necklace. "Have you seen that necklace on anyone, Evans?"

"No, I haven't." She responded, biting her lip. "Though, the girl was probably wearing black, white, red or grey... perhaps something beige."

"How do you know?" Lily raised an eyebrow at the werewolf's question, pointing at the red stone.

"Yes, she could have worn dark red with hot pink." The redhead pointed out, sarcasm evident in her voice. "It's not much help, but it's better than nothing. The true question is though, why are you so keen on finding her?"

"Isn't it obvious, Evans?" Sirius snickered, leaning back on the bed. "Round two, of course."

"It's not that." Remus objected, pushing aside the thoughts that confirmed Sirius' suspicions. "I just want to know who she is so that I can get over it and move on with my life."

"Finding her won't do you any good then, Moony." Sirius intervened, shaking his head. "What you need is a rebound."

"A rebound for a mystery hookup?" Lily sneered, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "That's a bit too far. He should search for her, although I doubt I'll be of much help."

"It's fine, Lils." Remus smiled. "After all, how hard could it be to find her?"

~ ~ ~

"Should I do it?" Callisto questioned, inspecting the bright pink potion under the light of the chandelier. "Or is it a mistake?"

"You should do it." Narcissa urged her, holding a paintbrush in one hand and a mixing bowl in the other. "Even if it is a mistake you can just make a reversal potion, right?"

"I haven't found one, but how bad could it be?" Callisto pondered, the magical hair dye in the vial looking more appealing by the second. How bad could it truly be? After all, she was a witch and if there was a spell to conjure birds, there had to be one for terrible hair mistakes. "Screw it! I'm doing this!"

Narcissa's lips tugged in a wide grin and she handed the paintbrush and bowl to Callisto, excitement filling her as the witch mixed the dye in the small, plastic bowl. The concept of dyed hair had always excited her, but it was a huge no-no in her family and so she had kept her hair in its natural, blonde color.

Callisto applied a thick layer of the pink substance in her separated hair, working it in the different strands. What had started out as precise and careful application, soon turned into a mess of pink dye covering her entire head. The brush had been discarded some time ago, leaving her hands to do the work as she took large handfuls of the substance, and smeared it on her hair like it was shampoo.

"Can you make it stand like a spike?" Narcissa curiously asked and Callisto started stroking her hair upwards, only for it to fall back in an unflattering way. "You look like a founding father with your hair pulled back like that."

"Callisto Hamilton; how can I be of service?" Callisto murmured, taking a good look at her reflection. "Do you think this will stain my hands? Cause if it does, I've made a horrible mistake."

"Why would you say that?" Narcissa snickered, getting up from the bed to help her with the back. Callisto handed her the bowl with the brush but the blonde simply took a scoop of dye and applied it on the hair, before taking a small whiff of the substance. "That smells nice."

"I mixed it with my conditioner." Callisto explained, her chest tightening again at the pain of pouring almost half the coconut scented conditioner in the potion. Narcissa finished with her part of the job, and let the bowl down as Callisto set a timer for her hair.