Chapter 30

Rimuru: Even though you knew you were weak, you still tried to protect your friend.

Kaito: Indeed, and I do it all again if I had to.

Everyone smiled at Kaito words. Even through they saw his memories they knew Kaito was a good and kind person at heart.

Shion: But why were you captured?

Kaito: He must've thought that he could get rid of me.

Benimaru: A pathetic way of doing battle.

Hakurou: I agree with you young Master.

Mordred: Anyway it's my turn.

They did the same procedure.

Rimuru: Huh?! You mean that girl was the one who sent you all here and she a dragon god and she's your daughter?!

Kaito:*nervous chuckle* Yeah she's my daughter.

Yuma: Well now that's all cleared up. You all are welcome to stay here until you are able to get back home.

Kaito: Eh? Are you sure that okay with you all? I mean we dont want to be a nuisance to you or your people.

Rimuru:*light chuckle* I already told that it is quite alright.

I then looked at my family and they all nodded, I then looked back at Rimuru and Yuma.

Kaito: Alright then, we agree to live in your town until we are able to return home.

Rimuru: Then this meeting has come to a close.

My family and I left the room.

Rimuru pov

After Kaito and his family left, I then caught something out of the corner of my eye. Shion, Shuna and Yuma were blushing, but were tryna hide it.

Rimuru: Are you three okay?

Shuna: Hai.

Yuma: Never better.

Shion: Yip

Rimuru: Hmm....have you 3 by any chance fallen for Kaito?

After I said that they immediately became red as a rose.

Rimuru:*sighs* That's a surprise but did you all fall for him when you just met him?

Timeskip

Kaito POV

It been a few days since we decided to stay here and the residents have accepted us quite quickly.

The girls have mostly been training with Hakurou and Benimaru to see how strong they were.

Elsewhere

4 figures were watching Rimuru fight against Gelmuud.