Chapter 17

3rd person pov

It's been 5 days since Kaito met the samurai girls and things been going pretty well. Kaito introduce them to his family, Jubei and Kunou instantly got along with each other, which Kaito already predicted. Yukimura explain to Kurama and Yasaka how the pact of being a master samurai is form which intrigue them, the girls got along with Kaito family and even enjoyed their company.

Kaito took his samurai girls to Muneakira grave, so they could pay their respects to him. Kaito also told the girls about the supernatural world which pretty much shocked them, but quickly got over it. The girls love their new life and their new general. Kaito also began training them.

Flashback

Kaito: Why hello girls.

Girls: *kneels* Hello master Kaito.

Kaito: *groans* I've called you all here because I would like to test your strength.

Sen: Our strength?

Kaito: That's right, I wanna determine how strong you are without using your master samurai powers.

Jubei: But why Onii-chan?

Kaito: Let's say your been cornered or outnumbered, how are you gonna defend yourself, cause while you're busy transforming, an enemy could easily attack you since you will left wide open.

Hanzo: Yes, you do have a point there.

Kaito: And by training you in your base form, it will also help increase your power when you transform.

Kaito: Though I wont be the ones training you, my daughters, sisters and subordinates will help you with your training.

Kaito: Um Jubei?

Jubei: Yes, Onii-chan?

Kaito: Is it alright if you stay and live here?

Jubei: *sad* But why?

Kaito: I would like you to keep my sister company since i have school in Kouh.

Jubei: *happy* I understand completely and would love to.

Kaito: *smiles* Thanks Jubei.

Sen: Um may I ask, what would you like us to do?

Kaito: I'm also gonna need you all to stay here.

Musashi Miyamato: And why is that.

Kaito: I need you all to look after this place and it people, and keep an eye out for the Chaos brigade.

Yukimura: We understand.

Sen: We shall follow your orders.

Musashi Miyamato: Master Kaito.

Kaito: Yes Musashi?

Musashi: Can I have a spar with you when I've completed my training?

Kaito then walk up to Musashi.

Kaito: *smiles and pat her head* Sure I be honored to.

Musashi blushes from the head pat and from her Master smile.

Kaito: I'm counting you all. I know you can do this I believe in you all.

The girls all blush from their Master words and smile.