Chapter 22

20 days later

At the Gremony manor

We all arrived back and immediately Issei begins to cry.

Issei: *sobbing* Rias I've missed you so much! You were all I could think about, while i was getting knocked around by those two dragons. Each night I longed for soft body pillows as I layed my head on a arm on log.

Kaito and his family sighs.

Hephaestus: Is he really the red dragon emperor?

Kuroka: Afraid so.

Kaito then turns to Hestia and Sairaorg.

Kaito: How is she? Has she woken up? Since the last time?

Hestia and Sairaorg shake their head.

Sairaorg: I'm afraid not.

Hestia: Thankfully her cold gone down. She probably wake up soon.

Kaito: Glad to hear. *turns to Koneko and Kuroka Pat's their heads* I'm so proud of you both. On just 20 days you both were able to learn Sage Mode. Now just keep up the training and you'll Master it in no time.

Koneko and Kuroka both smile at Kaito.

Kaito then turns to Mordred and Katsumi.

Kaito: So Mordred how did he do during these 20 days.

Mordred: *signs* He did okay-ish he survived, and got stronger but not by much. Unfortunately he still wasn't able to unlock his balance breaker.

Kaito: *sighs in disappointment* So Azazel tell what your opinion of my daughter?

Azazel: I'm quite impressed and shocked actually. I checked on everyone during their training and I was quite shocked how your daughter here defeated Tannin without using her sacred gear.

Kaito: *chuckles* Well she is my daughter and I was the one who trained them after.

Kuroka: Katsumi, how did it go for you?

Katsumi: It was good actually.

Kiba: Thank to her we were to increase our power.

Xenovia: And it thanks to Katsumi I'm now able to get to control durandul a lot better now.

Rias: *smiles* I see.

Azazel: If you excuse me I'll send someone for you all later, Lord Kaito we will come fetch later. There will be alot of different clans there.

Asia: We're really invited to a fancy reception.

Tamaki: It would appear so.

Rias: No, it more like we're in listed. My brother has assigned us as guards for V.I.P cause things tend to get messy when high ranking devil meet up. That's politics for ya.

Mordred: Urgh, what a pain.

Kaito: I feel the same as you Mordred. *sighs* But if anyone get out of hand you have my permission to intercept and handle it.

Mordred: Oh hell yeah! *cracks knuckles*

Kiba: Everyone will be watching us, so we have to be on our best behavior guys.

Tamaki: That goes for you too idiot.

Issei: Hey why am I getting single out?

Kaito then turns to his aunts and cousins.

Kaito: Will you all continue to look after her while we are at the meeting?

Hestia: Sure.

Hephaestus: I dont mind, it be better than being there.