Chapter 09

As we were walking through Kyoto a small group of Yokai guards showed up.

Guard 01: Halt what business do you have here in Kyoto.

Kaito: Stand down everyone.

Just then I checked if there were any humans around and luckily there wasnt any so I went back into my yokai form and the guards immediately recognized me.

Guard 01: *bow* Lord Kaito, you've returned.

Kaito: Yes I have, I've come to visit my family, may I ask that you bring us to them.

Guard 01: Yes of course my lord!

We began to follow the guard and after 45 minutes we arrive in front of my family house.

I place Mordred down as she was in awe and so was Mina.

Mordred: Wow father this is where your grew up?

I then placed my hand on Mordred head and began rubbing her head.

Kaito: *smiles* Yes indeed my children, this is where I was born and raised.

Just then a familiar figure appeared in front of my house, when I saw the figure I immediately knew who it was.

Torhu: Hi Rory!

Yes the figure standing in front of my house was Rory Mercury.

Rory: Huh? Tohru? Wait?! Torhu!!

Rory then notices us and immediately ran towards me.

Rory: Master Kaito!!!!!!

Kaito: *tackle by Rory hug*Gah!

Rory: It so good to see you again master I missed you so much!!

I smile at Rory for i indeed missed her as well, i place my hand on her head and rub her head.

Kaito: We missed you two Rory. But can you please let go I would like to see my parents as well and introduce them to some people.

Rory nod and let's go but then notice the three girls next me.

Rory: Master may I ask who these 3 are?

Kaito: These 3 are the new additions to our family. These two *points to Mordred and Mina* Are my adopted children.

Rory: Huh!!!!!!!!!!!

Rory: Master explain! Now!!

Kaito: I will once I introduce them to their grandparents. And this girl is Tamaki and she a fire nekomata.

Rory: *wipes fakes tears* I cant believe you master, I've been waiting for you to return me your love but you go out and get yourself a child before we became husband and wife.

Kaito: *awkward laugh* Uh, anyway let head inside.

Rory:*upset* Whatever.

Kaito: *thoughts* Aw I should have figure she act like this *sighs* but she will understand when I show them what happened.