Chapter 07

As we reach the student council, I immediately knock on the door.

??: come in.

We enter the room.

Kaito: Hello Sona and student council members.

Sona: What can I do for you today?

Kaito: I would like you to enroll my daughters please.

Everyone: Eh!!!!

Sona: Um Lord Kaito, when did you have children?

Kaito: Ah sorry Sona these are my adopted daughters, whom I just finished officially adopting. They were both held captive by the fallen angel, so I rescue them and ask if they wanted to be my daughters and they said yes.

Sona: Aw I see, very well I shall get there paperwork started.

Mordred: Cool, thank you.

Berserker: Yes, thank you.

Sona: Is there anything else?

Kaito: Um nope, that is all thank you again Sona, I appreciate it, please enjoy your day further.

We leave the room and headed home.

Mordred POV

We were on our way home from father school when I got a strange feeling coming from the alley way.

Kaito: Hm? something wrong Mordred?

Mordred: Sister, do your feel something strange in that alley?

Berserker: I do.

Kaito: Wait, so you been having a strange feeling coming from the alley way, cause I can as way, but for some reason I feel a Nekomata in that alley.

Mordred: Shall we check it out father?

Berserker: Please!

Kaito: Sure, go ahead but I'm coming with you.

Berserker pov

We begin walking through the alley when we suddenly hear commotion, I notice our father immediately running towards the commotion and we followed behind him.

Kaito POV

I ran towards the commotion, but when I arrive, I noticed an unconscious nekomata about to be kill by a fallen, so I chop off his head. Once he was dealt with I turn towards the unconscious Nekomata girl and notice her clothes were destroyed, so I gave her my jacket and used my power to make her pants.

 Once he was dealt with I turn towards the unconscious Nekomata girl and notice her clothes were destroyed, so I gave her my jacket and used my power to make her pants

I then proceeded to check her memory.

Kaito: *Thoughts* I see, so she was abandoned and betrayed by her fellow teammate and was left to defend for herself and her name is Tamaki Kotatsu and she's 17, so she would be a 2nd year.