𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾- 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

"DID YOU ACTUALLY kill the Bulgarian Minister? And that boy in Durmstrang?" Pansy Parkinson asked in awe as soon as Alex sat down on the couch in the Slytherin common room.

The students were all back from the holiday.

Alex didn't reply, eyes finding Daphne, who was already looking at him.

Draco sat down, looking at Pansy in disgust. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to put your nose in other people's business?"

Pansy scoffed.

"Yes, Parkinson," replied Alex, still not looking away from the blonde girl. "I killed them."

Blaise Zabini, who was just passing by, let out a whistle and stopped, looking at the group. "No fucking way."

Alex looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, Zabini?"

Blaise shook his head in awe. "How many people have you killed?"

Noticing the whole group's eyes on him, Alex shook his head, not replying.

"That's enough, Blaise," said Daphne.

Blaise ignored her, sitting down on the couch and joining them. "I want to be a death eater."

"No, you don't," said Draco immediately. "Blaise, do not say that shit again."

Blaise scoffed, ignoring him, eyes still on Alex. "Could you tell your father I want to be a death eater?"

"No," replied Alex, standing up and walking away.

Blaise frowned in disappointment. "Why not?" He mumbled to himself.

"You do not want to be a death eater, Blaise. Trust me." Draco said with a scoff of disbelief. "Why would you want to be one, anyway?"

Blaise didn't reply, merely rolling his eyes.

«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶

Walking out of the potions classroom the next day, Alex immediately walked to the library, not noticing somebody following him.

As soon as he sat down in the library, he finally noticed. "Yes, Potter?"

Harry Potter looked at him in disbelief and disgust. "How could you kill them?"

"Pardon?"

"And you were only 9 when you first killed somebody."

"Don't bring that up," said Alex.

"How— I don't understand— how are you so.. so normal after killing? Don't you feel a little bit guilty?!"

Alex's eyebrows rose. "Potter, what's wrong with you?"

Harry's eyes were still wide. "How could you kill? Is somebody forcing you? Is it Voldemort?"

"Nobody can force me to do anything. Not even Lord fucking Voldemort. Got it?"

Harry frowned, still confused and very disturbed. "Riddle, do you need help?"

"No," Alex immediately said with a disgusted look. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Fine," Harry scoffed. "Murderer. No wonder your mother left you."

Alex stopped, frozen in his place. He turned around when Harry was walking away and pulled his wand out, "Stupify!"

"Protego!" Harry immediately defended.

Madam Pince— the librarian— rushed to them botb. "The library is not a place to fight! Out of here, both of you!"

Alex immediately walked away, Harry not too far behind.

«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶

"I'm not the only one without a mother, Potter," scoffed Alex a few minutes later in the empty corridor.

Harry Potter, who was next to him, rolled his eyes. "At least I don't remember my mother dying in front of me."

"Really? Not even when the dementors get close to you?" Alex knowingly shot back.

Harry bit his lip anxiously. A few minutes later, he said, "I'm sorry."

"What?" asked the other boy, not sure if he heard him correctly. "Repeat that."

"I said I'm sorry," Harry repeated quickly. "I didn't mean to say those things."

Alex's jaw clenched. "If the Dark lord doesn't kill you, I fucking will, Potter."

Harry became quiet, watching as the boy walked away.