Chapter 43: Investigation time and another truth

Start from the beginning

The password is something I can't forget after all. That is right...

I press the button forming the number 511111. I don't know what is its meaning at first but when I notice there is a line right between the second and third number I know it 511111 standing for SHIN. What the hell? I really destroyed the 11037 meme, damn it!!

The door opens after that and we are all covered in light.

So after the second light, I open my eyes and wake up inside a classroom.

What a nostalgic feeling I guess... This is the place where everything started after all.

"Yo ho!! Feeling nostalgic Onigawara-kun?" Monokuma appears

"Enoshima, what do you want?"

"Nothing, I'm just here to meet my friend or more exactly once being my friend."

"Listen I'm not him, and you are not the real Enoshima either, so you can't say like that."

"Oh! How cruel! How about becoming friends now then?"

"You will be destroyed at the end anyway..."

"You mean the Shut Down Sequence? Of course I know that is your only way to let the others return to the real world. And its condition can be easily activated now, but that is why we have a deal right?"

"Sure, we have."

"Anyway the others are in the gym now so go!"

"Then what are you here for??"

"Silly you, I just want to give you a bit of information you may have known before."

"Information I haven't known?"

"Of course it's about your upperclassmen, class 76th. You want to know about their situation right?"

"...What is it?"

"That is... Drag you body and find it on your own dumbass!! There is no way I will just tell you!!"

"Fair enough..."

"Also your menu is a bit annoying so I locked it."

"What the..."

"I don't know what you will pull next with it after all so I locked it, simple right?"

"Tch... Fine, anything more?"

"Of course! No."

"I should have known that you are like this from the start... See ya later, dimwit!"

And this time I am the last one to arrive at the gym just like the previous time I guess.

"Yo! Still alive?"

"Geez... You are so late like before." Mahiru says

"Sorry sorry, I just got a bit lost."

"Anyway, where is Monokuma?"

"I'm here!! Hellooooo!! How does it feel to return to long waited Hope's Peak Academy??"

"Hey, where are we?? Where'd you lock us up this time??" Akane asks

"What a shock... I just told you guys this is Hope's Peak Academy...!!

"There is no way in hell that is true!!" Souda yells

"Oh, but it is... I mean, this is definitely Hope's Peak Academy. Well what is left of it anyway..."

"Assuming this is really Hope's Peak Academy, what is your purpose of telling us to come here?" Twogami asks