Chapter 26

We have been driving for about an hour and just stopped to get some money out of a ATM.

My mom swipes her card and put her Info in the machine to get some cash while me, Archer and dad stay in the car.

I have been looking up thrift stores close around us while we have been riding and have found a couple of places that look nice.

Once mom has gotten the cash we leave to head to the first thrift store that I have been looking at.

I look over to Archer and see that he is already looking at me with a happy light in his eyes.

Archer has been getting a little handsy.

He has tried to grab my hand In the car about 6 times already.

But as soon as he does he snatches his hand back so fast you would have thought he got struck by lightning.

It fills so natural for him to touch me, but we have to remember were we are.

Thank the lord mom and dad hasn't seen.

We finally make it to the thrift store.

It is a really pretty and clean store.

I practically bolt through the door and go straight to the book section.

I look through and find 5 books.

But the last one called "Burn Out" has a man on the front that is half naked.

My mom would have a heart attack if she found out that I would buy a book like this.

She knows I read but she doesn't know that most of the books that I do read has a lot and I mean a lot of smut In them.

I would alway put  the books that have a clean covering on it on my book shelf but hide the ones that have half naked  people in my safe thats in my room.

Placing the book in between the other 4 I quickly go over to the check out and let the lady wring me out.

I look up and see my mom and dad looking through the cloths section.

I blow out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

The lady hands me the bag with the books and wishes me a good day.

"Thank you." I say back

Turning around I bump into a large chest.

Looking up I see Archer looking at me with a weird face.

"What" I murmur hoping he didn't see that book.

He looks up and over my head I'm guessing to see where my parents are.

Once he sees where they are  he pulls me in the different direction.

We go down this little hallway the leads to the bathrooms.

Before I could ask what he is doing he pulls open the girls bathroom door and pushes me into the room with him following.

He locks the door and stalks toward me until I am against the sink.

He doesn't say anything he just grabs the bag out of my hand and finds the book that has the half naked man on it.

He flips through a couple pages in the middle until he find what I'm guessing he is looking for.

""This tight" pound "little pussy" pound pound pound "is mine"" he reads the words from a page in the book with a deep voice.

""Your come is for me. Only. Me."" He continues.

Once he finishes reading that last sentence he looks up into my eyes and sees the lust that has filled my eyes.

"You like reading smut babygirl." He asks putting the book back in the bag and placing the bag on the ground.

I nod my head, but the next second and hand wraps around my throat and his face is inches from mine.

"Say it." He commanded

"Yes" I whisper.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes I like to read smut."

He fills my pulse point with his thumb and gives me one of his charming grins .

"Your breathing is kinda heavy baby, did you like what I read to you?"

I nod my head and can fills my cheeks go flush.

God I can't believe I admitted that.

"It's ok to like what I read baby don't get embarrassed, but just know when I'm fucking that tight pussy of yours, everything that I just read to you is 100% true. Your come and pussy is only and ever going to be mine. If anybody touches what's mine ever they won't be able to live to see another day." By the time he finishes I'm breathing hard and having to squeeze my legs together to get some pleasure.

Before I could say anything he gives me a kiss on my nose and backs away from me.

He adjust his big erection and grabs the bag that was in the floor.

He gives it back to me and smiles a evil smile.

He opens the door to the bathroom and looks back and forth to make sure he doesn't see anybody.

We walk out of the bathroom looking like nothing happened.

Or at least he did I'm pretty sure that I look like a hot mess.

We see my mom and dad at the cashier paying for what they got.

We walk over to them and wait for the lady to give them there bags.

Once she does she gives me a wink and tells us to have a good day.

My eyes go wide and before I had time to do anything Archer was pushing me out the door and into the car.