Chapter 9

What In the actual fuck just happen???

My eyes are wide as saucers and my jaw is on the floor.

Did that just really happen?

I turn to my parents and see that they were still paying attention to the movie.

Thank the lord above.

I go back to the movie but I'm not really watching it.

About 5 min later Archer comes back up the stair and sits back in his seat not sparing me a glance.

We don't speak or look at each other for the rest of the movie.

He can't possibly be pissed at me.

I didn't do anything.

The credits start and  the lights turn on.

We get are stuff and walk out the theater,  throwing our trash on the way out toward the door.

I step foot out into the warm air and breath in the wonderful air.

I turn around but only see Archer behind me.

"Where did they go?" I ask

He doesn't look at me while he replies "Bathroom"

I'm about to ask why he is pissed at me but my phone starts to ring.

I look down and see that it's MK.

Archer is slowly walking closer to me.

He thinks I don't see him but I do.

I think to play a trick on him.

"Hey Michael"

"Michael, who the fuck is Michael." MK says.

I really want to laugh but don't.

"I would love to go on a date with you but unfortunately I'm out of town. Maybe when I get back." I say into the phone.

I look over to Archer and see his hands into fists and his jaw clenched.

"What the actual fuck is going on." MK shouts through the phone.

"That would be great mich..." the phone is snatched out of my hand and is in Archers.

Archer puts it to his ear and growls out. "She not going to go on a date with you so fuck off." He hangs up the phone and then shoves it back at me.

"You aren't going on a date with that kid." He growls

"Oh yeah, why is that." I ask

Suddenly Im pushes up against a brick wall with Archer staring down into my eyes.

I suck in a sharp breath.

The butterfly's going crazy in my stomach.

"Because I fucking said so." He grits out

"Why the fuck do you have a say."

"Because you're mi..."  Before he can finish his sentence the doors open. He quickly pushes away from me.

Seconds later my parents walk out of the building.

Thank god they didn't see that.

My breath is fast and heavy.

So I calm my racing heart and follow them to the car.

"Are you alright, Becca" my dad asks

I nod my head but don't say anything.

                               **************

We have been in the car for about 10 minutes and Me and Archer hasn't said a word.

My mom and dad are having a weird conversation talking about what the other person would do if they killed someone.

I don't know, I have weird parents.

I suddenly see a McDonald's not to far away from us so I ask mom if we can get a ice cream.

She pulls into the drive through and asks everybody for there order.

Archer says that he doesn't want anything but before my mom could pull away from the speaker I tell them one more caramel sundae.

Mom hands me one of the caramel sundaes which I hand over to Archer. He takes it with a frown.

I scrunch my eyebrows together In confusion.

Why is he frowning?

I get my ice cream, then we make our way back on the road heading toward the hotel.

I look up some fun things that we might can do tomorrow when I see that there is a carnival coming to town.

"Hey mom, There's a carnival coming to town tomorrow. It starts at 4:00 and ends at midnight. Can we go?" I ask practically bouncing in my seat.

I have always wanted to go to a carnival before but they never came to our town.

"Yeah, that sounds fun."

Once we get to the hotel I'm tired and confused because of Archer.

We make it to level 3 while I kiss mom and dad on the cheek goodnight.

I walk straight to our door and unlock it and automatically face plant the bed.

God I'm So Tired.

I plug my phone up to see a whole bunch of text from MK about what was I talking about earlier but I decide on texting her sometime tomorrow morning.

I slip into some pajamas then get under the cover next to Archer.

We don't say a word to each other for the rest of the night. But when I'm falling asleep I fill a brush of a thumb on my bottom lip and a quiet good night baby girl.

—————
Thanks for reading don't forget to comment and vote.
Thanks lovely's ❤️🥰