"I made the changes myself," she beamed proudly, smiling widely, "I remember Dahyun complaining about it for a while."

"I think I remember her telling me that," I mused, "She was so cute whining about it."

"Did she know?" Jihyo eyed me a rather naughtily, "Anyways, Oppa, here, a little incentive for passing the basics," and then lifted her tank top, freeing her braless titties, "Suck on them, Y/N Oppa, please..." she looked at me in a very sultry and sexy manner, cupping her mounds in an obvious attempt to tease me.

Ah shit.

I knew this was going somewhere.

I moved closer and did as she asked, focusing my attention at her left boob first.

I circled my tongue around her growingly erect nipple before gently sucking on it like a baby.

With my right hand, I gently massaged her right tit, making her feel more aroused.

"Ahhh... yes... yes... that's sooo good..." she moaned, tousling my hair, "Sooo gooood, Y/N Oppa..."

After a couple of minutes, I switched to the other breast, feeling my lips softly rub against her firm flesh as I rolled my tongue around her nipple.

I felt her breathing getting shallower with each passing moment, signalling her increasing arousal.

I stopped sucking at Jihyo's breasts soon after.

I lifted my head up and straightened up, fondling her tits for a few more minutes, "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Yes Oppa," she smiled naughtily at me, "It's been a while since we played. But let's finish up here first, and then have some fun later, shall we?" and then fixed her tank top, covering her luscious mounds.

After a few more minutes, we resumed our exercises, reviewing the basics one more time, before Jihyo decided to take it to the next level.

"Alright Oppa," she said, "Let's see if we can take this a little bit further."

She stood straight up, shoulders square, chest out, and then took a very deep breath.

Standing firmly on her right foot, she bent her left leg backward, lifting it up behind her back.

She brought her arms behind her back at the same time, and reached for her left foot.

She gingerly moved a bit forward and backward, finding her balance, pushing her chest forward out.

Her breasts heaved up and down a bit in perfect tandem with her breathing, making her erect nipples, wet with her sweat and my saliva, clearly visible through the fabric of her tank top.

Jihyo slowly counted to fifteen, and then gradually resumed her starting position.

She then counted to ten, and then did the same pose again, using her right leg this time.

"Now, let me show you how to do it," she said, walking towards me.

"Alright," I nodded.

She guided me all throughout the formation of the pose.

I struggled at the beginning, almost losing my balance, but I managed to get the pose correctly.

"Good, good," she said, "Very good, Oppa. You're doing this very well. Now try with the other foot."

Since I managed to do the first pose, my confidence grew a bit, making it easier for me to do the same pose with my right foot.

We did this a couple more times, feeling my legs stretch all the more than usual.

Daily Life as a New Managerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें