Easing Frustrations (SaHyo)

Dahyun and I were having one of our dinner dates back in my dorm.

It was one of those rare nights when everyone had light schedules, and therefore had the chance to do anything they wanted right after their commitments were over.

It was still a pity that we couldn't go out like normal couples do.

Of course, it would be so weird for the public to see a Twice member eating dinner in some nice restaurant or watching a movie in the cinemas, being accompanied only by her manager oppa.

"So, Chaeyoung's been telling me that you've been giving her more and more advice, playing love counsellor to her," Dahyun said, taking a bite of her grilled tuna steak.

"Yeah," I replied, swallowing a spoonful of rice pilaf, "It wasn't really too difficult to deal with since it was only between the two of them. I think she really likes Jungkook a lot."

"It was so cute when she was asking me how the two of us maintain our relationship," she chuckled, "I really feel like an older sister to her now more than ever."

"Yeah... I feel like that as well, being an older brother to her more and more," I smiled, thinking about it deeper...

+++

It was late at night a few days later.

I just fetched Jihyo from her vocal training today and was on the way to pick Sana up from her SBS Midnight Entertainment filming.

"Omo... Oppa... Sana's gonna be pissed," she suddenly said, fiddling with her phone.

"Why? What happened?" I turned the last corner, seeing SBS studios several meters in front of me.

"Jimin Oppa had a radio interview today to promote his new song," Jihyo replied, "And according to this report, he said something about proposing to his girlfriend if the song wins in the year-end awards."

I groaned.

Rumors were abound that Jimin and Sana were dating, but as far as JYP Entertainment was concerned, and as per Sana's request as well, nothing substantial was ever released to the public.

In fact, she practically begged me to keep everything mum, especially when the rumors kept on circulating.

"Oh man... Ugh, I'm gonna have to call BigHit about this," I grumbled, "Didn't they give specific instructions to Jimin to keep his mouth taped about this? Ah, chincha... That was really sloppy and stupid of him." BigHit was Jimin's management company.

"And you don't want to see Sana angry," Jihyo pouted, "She's scary when she's angry."

And angry she was.

The moment she climbed into the van, her usually sweet smile turned into a very scary and fuming expression.

I figuratively saw steam coming out of her ears as Sana barely contained her frustration.

I started driving, overhearing Sana talking to Jimin on her phone.

Glancing at Jihyo, I decided to keep my mouth shut first, letting Sana do the talking, until she decided to talk to me.

Five minutes later, Jihyo and I were both surprised when right after Sana hung up she burst into tears.

"You better go back there and try to calm her down, Jihyo," I quietly said, "There's some water in the cooler at the back as well."

"O-Okay, Oppa," she nodded, unlocking her seatbelt and carefully climbing to the back.

It's one of those times that it was good that she was short.