Revenge 1/6 (NaHyun)

We were almost halfway through the 2nd Japan Tour.

Man, time went by really fast as we were flying to and from Korea and Japan almost every week.

Well, at least I'm collecting the frequent flyer miles and the stamps on my passport.

The girls were having another day off from their activities.

I tried to make that routine as regular as I could, but there are days that it just wasn't possible.

Thankfully, they were still looking healthy and well despite the stress of the Tour so far.

I just finished taking a shower in the morning when my phone rang.

It was Dahyun.

"Y/N Oppa!" I heard her cheerful voice, "You free today?"

"Well, I'm not needed in the office today, and all of you have the day off," I replied, "Wassup?"

"Nayeon wants to go shopping today," she explained, her voice suddenly sounding a bit mischievous, "She just asked me to tag along with her. Now's the perfect opportunity."

I cringed.

Dahyun's plan was about to go into full motion, and her first target was none other than Nayeon herself, "Okay, okay, I'll drive you two myself."

"Nice," she excitedly said, "See you in 10 minutes. I love you, Y/N Oppa!"

I smiled, "I love you too, Dubu."

+++

As usual, I ended up with armloads of stuff that both of them bought.

At this rate, the trunk of my car would be fully by the time they're done.

Apparently, Nayeon also decided to buy some clothes and accessories for the other members as well.

And as always, there were some people who were shocked at seeing them in the mall, and started pulling out their phones and taking pictures.

Good thing they were polite enough to stay out of our way and not ask for group photos or autographs.

We stopped for lunch at a nearby restaurant.

After the waiter took our orders, the girls started chatting like crazy, making me feel left out.

Shrugging, I took out my phone and checked my emails.

In the middle of their conversation, Dahyun gave me the tiniest of gestures, which was actually what I was waiting for.

With Nayeon's full attention on Dahyun, I took the chance of dumping a small dose of powdery substance on her water from a vial that I've been palming in my hand all this time.

Pretending that nothing happened, I went about my business until the food came.

We ate and chatted some more.

"Thank you for accompanying us, Oppa," Nayeon said, getting a spoonful of her rice pilaf, "I thought you're going to ignore me just because you're so lovey-dovey now with Dahyun-ah."

"Shhh... don't say that out loud, jeez," Dahyun hissed, "You know that it's all a secret."

"Aish, Nayeon, you're so careless sometimes," I mumbled, "But either way, I'm still going to be around for all of you wherever you go."

After lunch, they were about to go for Round Two of shopping.

"Let's just get these things back in the car first, okay?" I said, "We don't want to be bogged down with so many shopping bags by the time we're done."