Popsicle (Dahyun)

My next stop was a photo studio, where Dahyun was having her photoshoot.

Actually, she had two schedules for the day, so that means that right after this photoshoot, she immediately had to go to her next one, which is another photoshoot for a magazine cover.

By the time I got there thirty minutes after I left the SBS studios, they were starting to wrap up.

I waited for a bit while they were finishing before I actually went to Dahyun's dressing room.

I took the time to talk to some of the drama staff members who were there to ask if there is anything that they need from our end.

I took note of our discussions, highlighting what I can do by myself, and what I needed to kick upstairs back at JYP Entertainment.

Dahyun was brushing her hair when I walked in.

She saw me in the mirror and turned around, smiling.

"Y/N Oppa!" she waved.

She was still wearing her pink flowery dress from the photoshoot.

"Annyeong," I waved back with my free hand.

My other hand held a small bag with her lunchbox in it.

And hers was larger than anyone else, knowing how much more she can eat.

I placed her lunchbox on her dresser table, "For you."

Dahyun's eyes grew wide at the sight of food, "Omo... Wow! Thank you, Oppa!" she suddenly got up and hugged me so tightly I couldn't breathe.

Man, she was smaller than I am by almost a whole head.

She loosened a bit, but still not letting me go.

I can feel her smelling my body.

"I can smell Mina's perfume on you!" she teased, finally letting me go.

"Because I've just been to SBS to check up on her progress," I replied as she walked to the closet.

"Uh-huh..." she dubiously said.

Now I wondered if Mina told her about what just happened.

She opened the closet doors and took out a pair of skinny jeans and a white long-sleeved, buttoned-down shirt.

Realizing that she was about to change clothes, I blurted out, "Uh, I'm gonna wait for you outside, okay?"

"No!!" she almost shouted, "Stay where you are, Oppa."

Her sudden reply froze me in place.

I stood there like an idiot as Dahyun slipped her dress off, revealing her white cotton bra and panties.

Man, her legs went on for miles.

She smirked at me, "Do you like what you see, Oppa?" while she carefully folded the dress and put it back in the closet.

I shook my head, snapping out of my stunned stupor and regaining my senses.

She was clearly messing with me, I thought.

Recalling what Nayeon said earlier, now I really wondered what the girls talked about.

She put on her white shirt and skinny jeans and walked back to the dresser.

She sat down and opened her lunchbox.

I made her two double-decker sandwiches, one tuna on white bread, and the other was chicken salad on rye.

Both sandwiches were made with slices of hard-boiled eggs, tomatoes, cheese, cucumbers, and lettuce.

I also packed three bananas and a whole apple, with two boxes of her favorite milk.