Sharing the Fun (MiSaiDa)

Next day, Back in the dorm, Mina didn't waste her chance to maximize her time with me.

After she invited Dahyun and Sana along, I found myself going to be devoured once again by these three horny girls.

"Party time once again, Oppa," Sana purred as she stripped off her clothes in a very sexy manner.

"Thank you for deciding to share the fun, Mina-unnie," Dahyun added, sexily taking off her shorts.

"Well, you do allow us to fuck your boyfriend," Mina replied, unhooking her black lace bra, "So it's only right that I share the fun as well whenever you're here..."

My cock was already standing proud and hard at the sight of these three hot ladies stripping their clothes off.

Mina was the first one to get totally naked.

She sexily walked to the couch, rummaged through her bag, and brought out a strapon dildo.

She licked and sucked at the huge purple fake cock without taking her eyes off me.

Sana sat at my left side while Dahyun knelt in front of me.

Sana crashed her lips onto mine as the Dubu started feasting on my cock, licking and sliding her lips all over before dropping her whole warm mouth over me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dahyun slowly insert two fingers into Sana's snatch, pumping her in a leisurely pace.

After five minutes, Sana broke our kiss, letting me watch as Mina, now wearing the strapon, walked behind Dahyun.

The Dubu noticed the Black Swan and stopped sucking my cock.

"Wanna fuck me, unnie?" she purred, raising her butt higher.

"My pleasure, you naughty girl," the older girl smirked, kneeling on the carpeted floor.

I watched as Dahyun closed her eyes, arched her back, and moaned in pleasure, savoring Mina inserting her fake cock into her pussy.

After a few seconds, Dahyun resumed sucking on my dick as Mina started fucking her doggy style.

Sana then climbed on the sofa, standing with her legs on either side of me.

She bent over to brace her arms on the backrest, letting her crotch get into my eye level.

Immediately getting the hint, I latched my lips onto her labia folds, parting her moist opening and inserting my tongue into her delicious inner canal.

"Aaahh... yes... eat my pussy, Oppa..." she moaned as I heard Dahyun slurp and suck at my cock harder and Mina slam her thighs against the Dubu's butt faster.

It wasn't long before Sana cunt started leaking.

I kept tongue-fucking her and sucking at her clit as I probed her asshole with my right index and middle fingers.

I felt her knees get weak from the pleasure I was giving her.

After five more minutes, she couldn't stand and stay still any longer.

Dahyun must have noticed it too, releasing my cock from her mouth with a very sexy pop.

"Sit... down... now... Sana... aaahh... fuck... aaahh..." she moaned as Mina kept on pounding her cunt from behind.

Sana promptly sat down right on target.

Her pussy caught my dick, instantly swallowing it deep inside her and making her scream and making me grunt in pleasure.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! So biiiiiiigggg!!!" she squealed as I penetrated her fully.

Still, she wasted no time at all, grinding and jerking her hips against mine.