Just something with you is enough for me

Venti's POV

dream

Where is he?

Running through this dark and cramped space endlessly is just making me exhausted. Suddenly, I felt sand on my feet as I continued to walk. Ending up on just an empty beach, surrounded with nothing but water with the sun setting and the moon rising.

I feel water, touching my feet, soon surrounding it. I crouch, touching it with my hands and splashing it on my face. The warmth and saltiness of the water is making me comforted. I stand up and look around me, trying to figure out where I am.

I start to walk around and feel as though something behind me was dragging me. I look back under my feet and see that Cecilias' were growing with every step I take. The wind, instead of being rough, was calm and cold. I continue to walk and just let this dream take me to wherever it wants to.

I stop, seeing there was no longer any ground to continue. There was only the ocean, deep and dark. I look behind me and see that the place I entered through was no longer there. Deciding that I had no choice, I step in. 

Surprisingly, instead of dropping into the water, sand was forming beneath me, making a platform for wherever my feet land. Realizing that that was the case, I continue walking forwards. Cecilia and Dandelions continued to grow beneath me as I walk. Though it all flies away after a few seconds.

I then stop once again, looking around to see where I ended up at. The island I was just in was no longer in sight. Only the sun that was setting remained, along with the ocean I was in the middle of. 

I walk, endlessly and empty. The ocean seemed as though there wasn't a bottom. It was an abyss that looked like it would eat me as soon as I step in. The water ripples, making tiny waves with every step I take. I was no longer in sand, I was just simply walking on water. Being on this empty and dark space.

"...nti!" I hear a distant yell, being so far away that I can't hear it properly. Was there someone else in this dark place? If so, then I feel bad that they feel the same way as me. Though, I'm not really sure if they're in the same dream.

"...enti!" I hear the same yell, getting closer and closer. The water ripples from the direction the yell was coming from. I start to walk, following it. As I get closer, I see a silhouette. A shadow of a person that I sadly couldn't recognize from this distance. I walk even closer. The shadow slowly fades away, revealing...