Venti's Coma

Third Person's POV

"Eternity... even you could not achieve it..." The Raiden Shogun says, looking over at the view of Inazuma as she grips the letter that she had received. She was walking sneakily in Ritou as a pile of letters fall from the table of the Inspector. She was going to ignore it but, seeing what it was about, she took it and left to read.

"How annoying..!" She clicks her tongue, annoyed that Aether died so suddenly. She was regretting that she couldn't even participate in the battle that was mentioned. Besides that, she had hoped for having someone that wished for eternity along with her. 

.

.

.

"Lady Sangonomiya..!" Gorou calls out, holding a letter in his hand as it was shaking. He pants, sweating and crouched because he was tired from running all the way to Watatsumi Island. But he really wanted to tell everyone about the letter that was spread out.

"Hm? Gorou? Is something wrong?" Kokomi asks, looking confused as she was just walking peacefully. Her eyes soon widen as she sees Gorou's face a lot clearer when he stands up.

"Are you... crying?" She asks, wondering what was wrong and what had happened to make him cry. Her heart beats faster as her body tenses up, being worried and anxious for the news that he received.

"R-read this letter..!" Gorou hands the letter, his hands shaking and his voice rough as he was crying. Kokomi took that letter off of his hands and pulled Gorou into a hug. 

She comforts him by patting his head as he then hugged her back, crying continuously. She then reads the letter as she continues to pat his head. Her eyes wander left and right, reading the contents of the letter intently, curious about the news that made Gorou cry. Her eyes burst wide open in reading 'the passing of Aether'. She clicks her tongue, gripping the letter in her hand and making it crumple.

"...We will honor his death. Come, quickly." She backs away and starts to walk towards the Shrine, looking serious and angry that made even the people around them shiver in fear.

"...Hm?" Gorou lets out, confused as to what she was doing. He wanted to hug for a little bit more as he was so surprised and saddened by it so, her suddenly leaving to do something was quite confusing. Kokomi turns to look back at him, her eyes watery as she then says,