Aether's Funeral

Third Person's POV

━before━

"Only a matter of time before they stop coming!" Ningguang yells out as she shoots out geo crystals at two shadows that were quickly approaching her. The crystals explode, defeating the shadows, making them disappear. The star jades that were floating around her disperse and hit surrounding enemies, defeating them in the process.

"Right! Everyone! Hold out for as long as you can!" Lisa replies, yelling out at everyone in the distance. She then shoots out multiple thunderbolts at enemies that were gathering for a charge, killing them all effortlessly. 

She looks around, searching for more shadows that were gathering. If they gather together, they might be able to defeat everyone here so, continuing to separate them will do the job. Her eyes lock on to shadows that were slowly defeating the soldiers that were driving them back. Lisa prepares her spells and sends out thunder at the enemies closing in on her allies.

The lightning hits, supporting everyone on the battlefield. The people look at Lisa and nod, smiling, supposedly thanking her. Soon enough, all the shadows that were on the field start to disappear despite not being hit with lightning. Everyone starts to lower their weapons, wondering what had just happened.

"Hey! It stopped..!" Beidou yells out, pointing at the portal that had just stopped summoning endless shadows. Everyone lets out a sigh of relief, soon dropping to the ground, panting.

"Oh my... I can't say I'm not exhausted..." Lisa sighs, sitting on the ground because of the fatigue that just hit her. They were constantly fighting shadows that wouldn't stop being summoned, so she might've defeated about a ten thousands or more in this span of time.

"They must've finished what they were doing then." Ningguang says, approaching Lisa with a heartfelt smile. She was also extremely tired after all that but, she chuckled in seeing Lisa drop down to the ground, removing the tension in her body.

Ningguang then sees everyone start to move, approaching the portal and eventually stopping in front of it. She reaches out her hand to Lisa, and Lisa takes it, using it as support to help her stand up. Both of them walk down the mountain they were standing on and join the others.

"Is everyone here?" Lisa asks, looking at everyone around. She lets out a small and silent sigh of relief, seeing that everyone took little to no damage at all. A lot didn't have obvious wounds or heavy bleeding which was an extreme relief.