4 Forces vs. The Unknown Huntress

Third Person's POV

The battle keeps on getting heated as they all alternatively charge at the Huntress. When one of them can't continue attacking, the others follow up, making their spells coordinate and mix with each other that deals insane damage towards the Huntress who was constantly getting interrupted.

Due to all of them charging at her in different times, she was not able to get an attack in yet. She focused on guarding the attacks as she knows that if she lets all of the attacks hit her, she would get ripped apart. But, whenever there was a possibility that she would get ripped apart because of the attacks, she would immediately disappear, retreating to a farther corner in the room.

Whenever she does that, someone immediately follows up. Either Kaeya would fire massive icicles at her or Mona would shoot hydro spells at her. If long-range doesn't work, Jean, Diluc, and Childe would immediately dash towards her, leaving her no time to heal or counterattack.

"Continue attacking! She must be getting caught off guard!" Jean yells out as everyone started charging up their attacks. But, since they charged their attacks, it gave the Huntress enough time to finally make a counterattack. She smirked as raised her hand with her 'vision', saying,

"Killer Technique Modified: Shadow Chain Penetration." Instead of summoning a magic circle in her hand, it instead revealed many magic circles that were littered around the room. On the walls, floor, and ceiling, soon bursting out huge chains that surged at every part of the room. Everyone dodged, parried, or broke the chains that were coming towards them. Jean immediately ran towards Barbara and Venti who was holding Aether. She yells,

"I swear by my sword!" As she says that, the area around her gets infused with anemo as the chains that were charging towards Barbara and Venti get blown away. She knew that Venti was not in the right mind to currently look at anything else other than Aether who was in his hands. Therefore, she decides that she will defend the both of them even if she dies.

"Just focus on healing him, Barbara!" She yells at Barbara who stumbled due to the attacks. She flinches, soon quickly getting back into what she was doing.

"R-right..!" She says, with an uncomfortable look on her face. She really didn't want to lie to Venti like this. Especially since... she wasn't healing Aether at all. She can heal the wounds but, his soul is long gone. Even if she healed all the wounds, brought back the blood, it would be useless. Meaning that Aether's body is already an empty container. An empty shell that is already long destroyed.

But, she wasn't going to tell him straight up. Just imagining what would happen if she told Venti that Aether was dead makes her tremble. Her hands shake at the thought of what Venti would do to the world with his power. Which is why whether she likes it or not, she was going to lie. For the sake of everyone's survival.