17: Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

"Salazar, I love this." snickered Y/N, setting the journal aside to look at the girl on front of her. "I didn't get you anything, though." she said with a frown, though to her surprise and bewilderment, Hermione was wearing a sly smirk.

"Well, I knew that." said Hermione rather quickly as though she was waiting for this moment to come. "How about we do something that I've been looking forward to do?"

"Like what?" questioned Y/N slowly, watching Hermione inching herself closer to her until their lips brushed.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out, my love." muttered Hermione against her lips. Y/N didn't get a chance to respond as the bushy haired girl smashed her lips against hers with so much force that her head jolted back, hitting the beds headboard.

"Eager now, are we?" mumbled Y/N as she felt the bushy haired girl settling herself on her lap. And to her bewilderment, Hermione pulled away, gently grabbing hold of Y/N's hand, though she was guiding it up her own shirt.

"Undress me."

"We don't have to–"

"But I want to." protested Hermione with a shake of her head, sending the girl a pleading look. "Please." she pleaded.

And slowly, Y/N unbuttoned her shirt, not taking her eyes off Hermione's, knowing that she would look away if she ever felt uncomfortable or hesitant. Her eyes flickered down on her body, feeling her heart beat rapidly at the sight of Hermione's white button-up shirt hanging off her body, her breasts sitting up perky in a white-laced bra.

"Take it off." instructed Hermione, cautiously watching Y/N's reaction. The platinum-haired girl flickered her eyes back up, her eyebrows slightly raised at this order. "Are you sure?" asked Y/N, looking for some sort of hesitation in the girls honey-brown eyes.

"I'm sure, especially if it's with you." responded Hermione truthfully, giving the girl a determined look as she shimmied her shoulders to allow the shirt fall off her body and onto the mattress. She immediately catched her breath at the feeling of Y/N's hand trailing up her bare back, her fingertips lightly brushing against the skin.

"If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me and we can stop, yeah?" said Y/N as she noticed Hermione's uneven breathing, her chest rising and shaking with each breath she took in and let out. She waited until Hermione gave a nod before she undid her bra with ease, setting it aside on the bed as well.

Y/N looked down with a daze look on her face as she took in Hermione's appearance, her heart leaping. Good God, Y/N normally could never take her eyes off Hermione, but now? Salazar, give her strength.

Feeling quite insecure and self-conscious, Hermione's hands rose up to cover her front, becoming quite flustered at Y/N's intense gaze. That was only until she felt hands gently grasping her wrists, soft kisses being peppered on her face.

"You're beautiful, Mione." said Y/N, gently prying her hands off her front.

Y/N's words of reassurance seemed to have drove her off the edge. Desperate for some sort of friction, Hermione moved herself over on top of Y/N's leg, her hips instinctively slowly rocking back and forth on her thigh.

"F-fuck—" stuttered Hermione at the feeling of her center being rubbed against Y/N's thigh, desire shooting down her spine as she became more desperate, her pace gradually picking up.

Oh God, was Y/N euphoric from watching Hermione. From her face contorted in pleasure, to the sound of her name slipping out of her lips along with a string of moans and curse words, to the feeling of Hermione's hips grinding down on her bare thigh, swaying her hips back and forth, leaving a trace of wetness behind.

Hermione's hands travelled down onto Y/N's thigh to lift herself slightly, allowing her to fasten her pace, her fingernails digging into the girls skin, no doubt making prominent marks. Her head fell to Y/N's shoulder, her eyes snapping close as she felt a knot forming in her stomach.

"Open your eyes and look at me, pretty girl." instructed Y/N, the bushy haired girl immediately obeying as she lifted her head up, her eyes being met with Y/N's, though hers were only swirling with amusement.

"Touch me." pleaded Hermione as her fingernails dug into Y/N's thigh even more. "Oh my god— Please. Y-Y/N, please—" she gasped, feeling lips latching onto her breast, a tongue swirling around her already swollen bud.

"You're doing so well for me." mumbled Y/N against her chest, her words only encouraging the bushy haired girl to quicken her pace, the bed already shaking from the force of Hermione's hips grinding down on her thigh. Though her eyebrows raised as she lifted her head to see Hermione's eyes shut close. "I told you to keep your eyes open, didn't I, Granger?" she said in a low voice, the bushy haired girls eyes snapping open once again. "Hm. Too bad." tsked Y/N.

"What're you– shit! Y/N, fucking hell! I-I c-can't!–" gasped Hermione at the feeling of Y/N's thigh bucking up into her as she grinded her hips down at the same time, feeling overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure she was recieving.

"Too bad pretty girl's getting a punishment at her first time." cooed out Y/N with an amused smirk plastered on her face. "Take it in like a good girl." she ordered sternly as she noticed Hermione's pace becoming uneven and spaced out, her legs shaking around her thigh.

And to Y/N's bemusement, one of Hermione's hand had left her thigh, instead it was reaching out for her own hand. Her shaky hand grabbing hold of Y/N's and guiding it up to her neck.

"Choke me." whimpered Hermione, wrapping Y/N's hand around her own throat before her hand fell back to her thigh to support herself. "C-Choke me like the needy s-slut I am for you–" she said but her pupils slightly blown at the feeling of fingernails digging into her skin, constricting her airways.

"Never knew you liked getting choked like a pathetic little toy." snickered Y/N, Hermione only giving a string of moans and whimpers in response as her jaw fell slack. "Nonetheless, still look gorgeous, pretty girl. I do think my hand looks like a pretty necklace around your neck, don't you think?" she mused out.

Hermione gave a quick nod in response, too breathless to respond. That was only until she felt Y/N tug her neck forward, their lips barely an inch apart now. "I asked you a question, and I expect an answer from you." scoffed Y/N, giving her neck a tight squeeze that made Hermione's vision rather blurry.

"Y-Yes– Yes I do." Hermione squeaked out breathlessly. "Y/N, I'm g-gonna— fucking hell! Shit, shit, shit!" she cursed as her back arched, feeling herself come undone on Y/N's thigh. Her head lazily fell down onto the platinum-haired girls chest, her hands moving up to her shoulder to support herself as she felt her legs and body shaking and convulsing with each breath she took in and let out.

"Did amazing, my love." said Y/N, peppering comforting kisses all over her. Hermione lifted her head, both of them looking at eachother with daze looks etched on their faces, processing what had just happen.

Instinctively, their lips collided softly, and lightly as though in a comforting manner, calming down Hermione's heart beat as their eyes fluttered close, neither making a move to deepen the kiss in any way.

"It's my turn." whined Hermione against her lips.

"You're literally in no state of walking, Granger."

----------

Idk what this is, all ik is that thigh riding is hot so enjoy