The lesson felt like hours and they were becoming stressed.

Taeyeon isn't the type of student to miss lessons but she didn't want to face them. Scared that news about her past may have fled across the school like wildfire so she has been hiding. She was on the way to the rooftop but was stopped by Cyrah who spotted her crying. The older girl immediately embraced and calmed down Taeyeon.

At this exact moment she was sitting in Cyrah's office sipping on some coffee.

"So what's wrong sweetheart?" Cyrah asked softly while rubbing circles on her back leaning her back on the couch. "Nothing really." Cyrah sighed and turned taeyeon's body towards her.

"I don't think it's nothing. Who made you cry? Was it a boy? Did he reject you?" the younger simply shook her head. "I can teach him a lesson for making a beautiful girl cry!" she bawled her fist and acted tough. Taeyeon smiled slightly. "You look so much better when you smile. Always smile .. ok?" Taeyeon nodded, sniffing a little.

"You know my job isn't only to treat wounds, it's looking after the students' health. That includes mental health. Let me be your personal therapist... what do you say?"

Taeyeon sighed and nodded. "Ok spill all your worries I will listen. Don't worry I will keep it all confidential." She promised the girl.

"I had a friend around 5 years ago. We were really close but then something happened and rumours spread around the school. The students turned against me. She wasn't beside me when I needed her the most. But I met her recently and she is acting like we have always been friends. Caring about me and I'm confused. Seeing her just reminds me of how badly I was treated back then" taeyeon held back the urge to scream out all her worries in case she says something that she would regret later. Her heart was pumping hard but mentally she controlled herself to stay calm and choose the correct words.

"When you said she wasn't beside you - what did she do which made you feel like wasn't there for you?"

"Everyone looked at me with hatred, and I saw that look in her eyes as well!"

"Taeyeon, that doesn't explain anything. It might have been a misunderstanding you know. You said that the whole school turned against you, when in that position you would be under an immense amount of stress and fear, you lose trust in everyone and all the peers around you.

You probably felt like you fell down a bottomless pit. In that kind of situation your brain may trick you. You didn't know who to believe and who not to because most of the majority weren't on your side. So you make judgments which can be unreasonable, you lose control of your mind and can go into depression.

So when you saw your friend you may have thought you saw hatred but when in reality it might be something else. You can't conclude what a person is thinking just by their facial expression. And you're telling me that she is acting like she cares about you, so maybe you judged the situation wrong back then. What if she actually didn't look at you with hatred? I mean that was the past. Think about the present, how she treats you now?"

Not getting a response Cyrah sighed and carried on.

"You said it was 5 years ago. You were 14, that's the age when you are having your puberty. You're exposed to mood swings and can't control emotions. I think maybe your anger and fear got ahead of you and you might've thought wrong about your friend. I'm only saying this because from what I hear from you she doesn't hate you, but instead still thinks of your friends. You should talk to her, and clear it out." she advised.

Taeyeon stared blank in space.

What if Cyrah is correct? I never talked about it with Byeol. I just ran away like a coward.

"Cyrah thank you" Taeyeon bowed. "It's ok.. It's my job. If you're ever feeling down or have any worries which may affect your mental health just pop here" she winked.

Taeyeon waved the older bye and left.

"Ok you can pack your bags now!" It was the end of the day. Donghyuck and jaemin left immediately and went to the car park waiting for the girl.

"She isn't even picking up my call!" Donghyuck cried out, distraught. He has been calling her for the past 10 minutes but there has been no response. "She is alright isn't she?" he asked jaemin.

"She will be fine. She might be just avoiding us. As long as she reaches home safely it's all fine." They both left the school. She isn't picking their calls and they knew that she won't be coming back home with them.

Taeyeon left school and sat in a donut shop munching on the sweet savory food.

I'm such an idiot. The more I think about it .. it's my fault. I never heard what Byeol had to say. I just believed in what I saw back then.

Taeyeon felt anger rising in her bloodstream. Not anger towards Byeol but to herself for being so immature back then. She should've at least given a chance to hear the girl out.

After 1 hours of eating donuts and drinking her milk tea Taeyeon left to walk back home. She couldn't take the bus back as the last bus that goes towards the mansion has already left. She planned on walking home not wanting to call the boys. She wasn't complaining as she could lose some of the built up calories.

Probably the worst idea she ever made ... 

This was a long chapter !!