She stepped out and turned left but bumped hard onto someone's chest. Without even looking up at who it may have been she froze.

No, Did they hear?

She slowly tilted her head up to see Jaemin standing in front of her. His stoic face staring back at her startled one.

Uncontrollably, their tears became heavy, blurring her view. Her body stiffened and muscles became rigid as anxiety built up in her body. A sudden coldness of dread hit her core, her voice trapped at the back of her throat plummeting down to her stomach. She had nothing to use as an excuse.

A warm hand brushed against her cheek. He dried her tears but they kept on falling. She let out an unstable breather before pushing his hand away. She didn't look back towards him and took large strides just to find another figure standing a few steps behind Jaemin.

Donghyuck looked at the girl, a disconcerted expression staring back at her.

No!! No!! Please, this is a nightmare! It can't be happening!

She avoided his gaze, walking past him in hope that he would leave her alone. Against her liking a hand clasped around her wrist "Yeon... are you ok?" Donghyuck asked softly, trying to not scare the vulnerable girl away.

Taeyeon turned her head to face him, tears still falling down her cheeks. Her eyes wandered between his eyes. She was partly shocked by how he looked at her. There wasn't the hatred that she was familiar with. He looked ...worried

She broke their eye contact and looked at Jaemin... he on the other hand had an unreadable expression. Taeyeon sighed and faced the ground "I need some time alone"

"But-"

"Please.. Hyuck..... Let go" she pleaded in desperation. Donghyuck unwillingly let go and watched her run down the hallway.

After she disappeared he turned to see Byeol step out the toilets. Without any thoughts, he marched towards her. The girl shook in fright when her orbs settled on their dark demeanour surrounding both Jaemin and Donghyuck.

Both glaring at her with disgust and hostility. Byeol couldn't say a word, she wanted to sprint but her feet were glued to the floor. Her muscles were tired and lost energy; they couldn't even lift a finger.

Donghyuck took a deep inhale "Be glad I don't hit girls. But mess with her again I won't hesitate to hurt you." he hissed out, venom dripping out his voice. With that said he left both Byeol and Jaemin alone.

"I told you not to sit with us at lunch or talk to her. I don't know where your confidence came from but if I ever see you even laying a finger on her, or making a stray tear roll from her eyes I will end you myself. This isn't a warning but a threat." His deep loathing voice sends shivers down her spine.

She let go of the breath she held as soon as he was out of her sight. Her feet glided towards the pale wall, dropping down onto the floor cuddling her knees towards her chest. Back against the wall.

"I'm sorry Aera.... I should've told you back then what really happened" she muttered while crying hard into her knees. Red and swollen.

"She isn't here," donghyuck whispered to jaemin. After everything they witnessed they left to go back to their P.E lesson but taeyeon wasn't anywhere to be found. They didn't want to look for her because she seemed like she needed space but now it's last lesson as she isn't in the classroom at the moment. Both the boys were becoming worried. But Donghyuck was panicking, his legs bouncing up and down. Jaemin's fist was clenched hard, hitting his desk now and again rhythmically.