Chapter 19

After me and carlisle when hunting we went back into the house to see the family waiting. "hay guys" I said shyly and waved.

"'hay guys'? That's it? Come here" Eliot said and pulled me into a hug. "your just unstoppable aren't you?" Emmett asked pushing Eliot to the side and gave me a big bear hug.

I looked around and noticed some of the residents of the house are gone. "where's Edward and Esma?" I asked.

"Esma when to get Dean from Charlie's house an-" Eliot started but rose cut him off.

"he's out with his girl toy" she rolled her eyes than gave me a hug. "that doesn't matter I'm just glad your okay" I hugged her tight reassuring he everything was fine now.

"well I guess now your stuck with us" Emmett laughed. I raised and eyebrow as me and rose separated.

"what? Was cheating death the initiation to join the coven?" Alice laughed and shooke her head as carlisle wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"no here comes the hard part" I sighed remembering my family is full of Wolfs and anti-vampire people.

"what is it Love?" I turned to him and looked him in his golden eyes. "tell my family.. I can't hid this from them forever" I sighed. "hell am I breaking the treaty if I want to go home and see my kid and siblings?"

"not necessarily" Eliot spoke. "your born there so there shouldn't be any by laws broken" be for I could respond the front door open.

"momma!" dean jumped from Esme's arms and ran to me and carlisle. I immediately fell to his Hight and held him tight in my arms. "oh I missed you bub" I said resting my head on his.

He pulled away from my and put his small hands on my shoulders as I picked him up. "are you feeling better momma? Aunt Esme and uncle Eliot wouldn't tell me anything"

"my okay honey" pushing some of his brown hair out of his face. his innocent brown eyes locked with mine and his head tilted to the side. "are you like carlisle and Aunt Esme now? One of your eyes are gold" I only nodded my head. He smiled big.

"so cool! When can I become like you guys?" I laughed and sat him down. "not for a long time" I looked at carlisle. "probably never"

I sighed and knelt down In front of Dean. "can you do me a favor?"

"sure mom" he smiled. "I want you to keep this between you and the family.. I don't want you to think lying is good but in this case it needs to stay a secret"

"why momma? " he asked sticking his bottom lip out. "it's grown up stuff"

Dean was way smarter then I give him credit for. That needs to change. "is it because your a vampire now? If they don't like it they can suck it" he said crossing is arms. The girls bugged their eyes out and the guys (including carlisle surprisingly) chuckled. the last part

"dean where did you hear that?" I laughed. I wanted to stop and be a grown up but I couldn't help it. "uncle Emmett to Jasper to suck it when he beat him at Mario cart" he said innocently.

I turned to Emmett and crossed my arms rasing an eyebrow. "really? You say that to each other and your how old?"

"sorry momma bear" Emmett said putting his hands up in defense. I chuckled. "momma bear?"

"well your dating our 'dad'" Jasper said using air Quotes. "it has a nice.. It definitely fits you" rose smiled.

I nodded. "well I'm not ready to talk to the pack" I said fiddling with the zipper of my red hoodie. "well we can deal with it later right now lets just hang out and relax" carlisle said taking my hand.

"can we watch a movie?" dean asked with a big smile. "sure" carlisle smiled.

"we should watch the outsiders" he smiled "Aunt Rose has been reading the book to me"

"yes that movie is a classic" Emmett said racing up the stairs with Dean on his back. In seconds the boys were back with the DVD.