Chapter 17

(ruby's pov)

The transformation felt Weird. It wasn't painful like Edward and carlisle described. I just felt paralyzed and it felt like I was stuck in a big black hole. The only way I could really disribed it is like being held down in pitch black hole that aloud me to use all my five senses except seeing.

Every now and then I would hear Dean began Esme or carlisle to tell him what's going on. But most of the time I could hear carlisle smooth calming voice. It was the only thing that was pushing me to finish the transformation. His voice telling me it was going to be okay and how sorry he was for putting me through this all. I didn't really care what happens to me as long as I can be with my son and carlisle I'll be the happiest girl out there

I was thankful Bella wasn't around since Edward brought her home. If she saw what was going on with me she'd accidentally tell Jacob then the pack would find out. To put it bluntly all hell would break loose.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
(3rd person pov)

"this is bullshit! When is she supposed to be waking up?" Emmett said to the family minus carlisle. The rest of the family was in the living room while carlisle was up in his room with ruby.

"I don't know, but I can still her heart thumping" Eliot spoke as he wrapped his arms around Esme. "if the transmission is complete her heart should have stopped" Jasper said.

"unless it just keeps beating because she a wolf" Emmett said. "I don't know and I don't think anyone has tried to change a werewolf" Jasper said.

"if she doesn't wake up its gonna crush carlisle" Esme sighed. "oh it's gonna do way more than that" Eliot said. He knew his brother wouldn't leave the family but at the same time he thought if it got too much for him he'd tell Eliot to take care of the family and he'd ask the Volturi to kill him. Eliot hated to think think that way but It was some what true.

Alice stood up quickly as she saw a vision. "it's ruby.." the family shared looks waiting for her to finish. "s-she's gonna be okay" she let out a sigh of relief and gave everyone a smile.

"what else did you see Alice?" Jasper asked. "she's gonna be a hybrid" she's spoke

"what do you mean?" Rosalie asked. "the only thing keeping her heart beating is her wolf phasing. She's basically gonna be an unstoppable werewolf bit with vampire abilities"

"we need to tell Carlisle" Eliot said and started to walk away from the family but was stopped by Alice.

"she's walking up soon, let carlisle figure it out so he knows how to help her"

"and who knows what her thirst is gonna be like as newborn" Jasper mumbled.

"did you see anything during the newborn stage?"Edward asked. Alice shook her head no." visions of her gets foggy every now and then because she's always around the mutts but this vision was clearer than most of them"

"because she's been around you so much" Jasper said. "that still doesn't answer the question Alice" Edward said.

"you can read minds, why don't you tell us" Rosalie snapped. Edward clinched his jaw. "I'm scared okay, so no I did read your mind... I'm so scared I can't focus"

"shes apart of the family now and I don't want to lose her and whay if the Volturi find out."

"then we'll protect her" Eliot said.

"she's waking up" Alice said hear someone other than carlisle moving around up stairs.