Chapter 2

After dropping her son of she drove to the school parking next to bella's red truck. Ruby and her did have a history. She was her and Jacob's babysitter for years. Ruby didn't mind Bella but she not someone she would choose to hang out with. The rain died down so she wasn't racing to get into the building.

"goooood morning rue!" a voice called out she turned and saw her friend and coworker Eliot cullen. He was the Science and history teacher. He was very childish and was loved by all the students. Of course the two knew each others secrets. He was a vampire and she was a wolf but neither one cared. The two teased and had each other's back.

Eliot was pretty tall and well built. His eyes of course were gold and his face was covered in scruff. His hair was short but always coated in hair grease styled to perfection. That was only thing about him what wasn't rough or messy. His hair was a dark blond practically brown. He dressed casual not caring to dress presentable to teach a class. His style usually consists of a gray hoodie he always had zipped up and a very old and rough leather jacket that had a patch that was  his family crest on the shoulder of the jacket. He had a greaser look to him and always talked like he was from another time.

"hay old man" ruby chuckled and walked into the school with him. He let out a sighed and pulled out his graded papers. "I swear to God if one more kid mentions captain America or iron man during this civil war unit one more time I'm gonna pay one of your wolf friends to rip me to shreds."

Ruby let out a laugh and looked down at her Hawkeye t-shirt. "you know I'm the wrong person to complain about that right" he simply rolled his eyes and  sat down in one of the desks in her classroom. "you would think if you lived through it all it would be easy to teach" he said.

"if it's getting to you just quit and take the full time job at the hospital" ruby said as she organized the assignment for the day. Eliot did work part time at the hospital with his brother but he like teaching more, Even if his class were dumber than a box of rocks.

"i rather hanging out with a bunch of hormonal teens than my brother" Eliot laughed. "is that wrong?" ruby shrugged. "I have two younger siblings and a kid so I understand that kinda"

"he's just too serious some time... And too nice" he said picking at an eraser that was left on the deck he was setting at.
"sometimes that's a good thing"

"by the way how's your wife?" ruby asked. She never met her but she did care about the scruffy vampire. "she great, the kids been getting on her nerves but she loves them"

Ruby chuckled. There conversation was cut short by her phone ring. She rolled her eyes when the caller ID said the elementary school. "come on he hasn't been there for two hours." she quickly awser it. "yes?"

"um yes hi, miss. Clearwater?"

"this is her" ruby sighed looking at Eliot.

" as you know your sons class went on the field trip-"

"what did he do?" ruby asked ready to hear the shinang her son did.

"we think your son Dean might have fractured his arm so he's beeing sent to the hospital an-"

"what?! Okay I'm on my way" she said cutting off Dean's teacher and hanging up the phone. "what happened?" Eliot asked concerned.

"dean might have broken his arm.. Can you cover my class?"

"yes go!" he said as ruby Grabbed all her stuff. "your awesome Eliot" she said as she quickly left her classroom before any of the kids could even make it in.