Chapter 6

"here are your menus" the young waitress smiled then handed Dean a coloring page with a small box of crayons. Dean immediately flipped it over to were it was blank and started drawing with the little colors he had.

"you know you didn't have to take us out, you don't even eat" ruby said glancing up at him. "I would have been happy with an all night movie marathon" carlisle chuckled at her commit.

"I wanted to do this, and it's away for us to get to know each other" ruby nodded at the blonde doctor's statement. "okay what do you want to know doc?" ruby said resting her elbows on the table so her chin rested on her folded hands.

"what ever you want me to know" he said. Ruby rolled her chocolate eyes. "okay how about twenty questions?" dean then glanced from the wolf picture he was drawing and looked between the two adults. He was next to his mother and both of them sat a crossed from carlisle. He didn't want to intruped so he want back to his paper.

"okay... What your favorite Color?" carlisle asked. Ruby sat back on the booth and crossed her arms. She let out an airy laughing. "starting off real easy aren't we?" carlisle laced her fingers together on the table and shrugged.

"blue" she said. "what yours?"

"probably red or blue, but I want to know about you. " he said after thinking about for awhile. "what's your favorite book?" he asked next.

Ruby loved reading so it didn't take long for her to answer. "the shining or what's eating Gilbert grape" she said. He nodded and admitted he only read both of those books twice.

"what's your favorite movie?" he asked. "either Friday the 13th or average of ultron" carlisle chuckled expecting a marvel title coming out of the young mothers mouth. She raised any eyebrow questioning why he was so amused. "then I gotta asked what's your favorite Avenger?"

"your gonna waist question 4 on that?" she laughed. Carlisle's gold eyes locked with her's waiting for the answer. "Hawkeye and the hulk" she answered. "I always seemed to like the characters that don't get to much praise. The underated people" carlisle nodded making sure he held on to everything she said. "and I guess I feel like the hulk sometimes" she laughed.

"why's that?" he asked. "I'm a wolf, most of the time we phase out of anger" she looked down at the table knowing that it was true for her and Paul, who was her best friend.

"carlisle, how old are you?" she asked. He smirked and responded sarcastically but playfully. "im 23"

"for how long?" she arched an eyebrow with a small smile. "I was born in 1640"

"so your over three hundred year old" she laughed as his gold eyes never left hers. "we bring a hole new meaning to age is just a number"

"I guess we do" he smiled. Ruby sighed and placed her hand in his cold one. "thanks again for tonight"

"your welcome"

The rest of the night went on smoothly and everything seemed perfect. After carlisle asked ruby his twenty questions he moved to dean. The young boy happy talked to Carlisle like he knew the man all his life. It made her heart clinch in a good way. She was thankful and happy the blonde vampire easily made Dean break out of his shell and talk.

The questions he asked Dean were just as innocent as the ones he gave the mother. The two kept it that was just because the young boy was with them. Dean's questions of course got stopped because he tried to explain to carlisle way Iron man was better than captain America.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Carlisle car stopped in front of the fomilor home. Ruby text Emily before the arrival. The found out the hole pack was on patrol so it was clear. She felt like a teenager seeking around with the forbidden boy. In all honesty they weren't breaking the treaty since she imprinted on him he was aloud in wolf tarritory with her.

He turned the engine off and turned to the young mother. He smiled softly then looked in the back of his car. He saw Dean was fast asleep. "Thank you for tonight" she smiled.

"always" he smiled then leaned in closer to her kissing her forehead. The two looked into each other's eyes wanting more but didn't act upon it.
"I better get him to bed" she said looking behind her seat at her son.

As she turned back in her seat carlisle was gone from his and over to her side of the car holding the door open. "what a gentleman" she smiled and got out of the car as carlisle gently picked up the still sleeping Dean. She softly smiled as the young boy immediately wrapped his arms around the vampire neck and slept comfortably in his arms. His face was covered between his yellow hood of his Pikachu jacket and carlisle's shoulder. The fake Pikachu ears that were attached to the hood stuck out in crazy directions and moved around in the wind as the two walked up to the front porch.

"I could have gotten him" she said softly as carlisle set the kid in his mothers arms gently. "it's alright, he's a good kid, takes after his mother"

Ruby blushed at his commit and slightly hid her face behind her sons head. Carlisle smiled at her innocents and placed a kiss on top of her head.
"how about you bring Dean over to the house tomorrow?"

Ruby though about for a second. She knew it wouldn't be dangerous as long as he was with them. She also knew his kids were kind and well behaved when it came to being around people who weren't vampires.

"okay, we'll come by after work?" she said like she was asking if it was a good time. Carlisle's smiled got a little bigger as he shook his head agreeing. "sounds great"

He was about to leave when he was turned back around when ruby gently tugged on his scarf. When he came back ruby stood on her toes giving him a quick soft kiss on his lips. He could hear how fast her heart was thumping as she moved back to her feet. "good night Doc"

"sweet dreams Love" he smiled and went back to his Mercedes.