23 | EVERYTHING

"Hi YouTube, I hope you enjoyed Dream's video! See you all in the next one." I say directly into the mic. I'm trying to end this video faster than him and his friends originally would plan. I don't really care if it gets me hate. My body is begging for this man and I'm selfish.

Clay ends the recording and leaves the discord call without another word. His hands latch to the bare skin of my hips and he pulls me down on top of him. I can see the desire fighting behind his eyes. He's hungry. Fuck, it's sexy.

"Don't ever fucking do that again." Clay's hand slithers around my neck as he speaks. His fingers tighten around the surface as his eyes bounce down between us. My eyes follow his but his arm blocks my view and I can only feel myself slipping into another dimension.

"And if I do?" I choke out between breaths I'm fighting to get. The aggression is what I need right now. I thought it would trigger me into a dark place. Instead, it's forcing me down a path of no return. A path where I'm about to get my world rocked. Fuck.

"If you do?" Clay bounces back as he slides his free hand between my thighs. "If you do, you'll fucking regret it." He's slams two fingers inside of me without warning. I'm wetter than a slip and slide, so they go in with ease.

My breath hitches as I take a staggered breath in. "You— you always tell me— tell me that I'll regret— regret it." I fight out through the pleasure this man is instilling on my body. I will get what I deserve. I will never regret my actions.

"And you never do. You never learn." Clay swiftly pulls his fingers out of me. The loss of pressure brings a pout to my lips. I whimper as the sensation dissipates away. I need him back. "You are such a fucking challenging little—" Clay hesitates on his words. His brain is stuck filing through all the options he can use.

"Whore for you." I finish his sentence reluctantly. I'm not sure what type of response Clay will have. Will he agree? Will he disagree? Will I get punished for using such a term on myself? I shouldn't. It is the truth. I am a whore for him, and only him. Always have been, always will be. I can't help the attraction I feel for him. It's always coursing through veins.

"Yes." He agrees as his hand loosens around my neck. His fingers trail down my throat tracing their way under my shirt. My head tilts back in an automatic reaction. I have to give him more access to more of my skin. I want him to touch every part of me, with his hands, with his lips, with whatever he wants to touch me with. I just beg for his affection.

His touch goes gentle as his hand lingers around the collar of my shirt. I bring my lip between my teeth as I wait for what he's got coming next. I can feel his other hand hovering, his eyes focused on his movements. He knows exactly what he's planning. I just wish I did. It would give me time to prepare myself. But I guess that was the point of this all. Not knowing.

"Babe." I beg out wanting him to give me more. I want to push myself against him, rub myself against him. But my position doesn't give me the power to do so. I'm stuck in a state of no power. He's got my entire world in his hands, ready to make it or destroy it.

"Do you want this?" Clay slides his hovering hand up my stomach, along my ribs, until it grips at my breast. I gasp as he rubs his palm against the surface of my boob. It's a touch, it's something. I let out a subtle moan. Giving him some reason to continue his touch.

The hand he's got tenderly touching around my throat slips up the back of my neck locking into my hair. He pulls for just a second as he squeezes on my breast. Another gasp falls past my lips before my teeth catch my bottom lip between them. Clay's height makes all of this visible even if I'm trying to hide it.

Clay pushes his hand further into my hair enough to pull the bun I have locked in my hair loose. My hair drops over my shoulders, cascading down my back. Clay drifts his hand to my cheek just dusting his thumb along the soft surface. I feed into his touch, pressing into his hand. Such a gentle touch in such a seductive position pulls heat to my cheeks that I'm sure he can feel.