"She's not here" I tell Mars and she coughs.

"Shit they hit me pretty bad. Just wait a bit longer. And promise me when she gets out, you will drive as far away from here" she mumbles.

Her being there all helpless is making me shake with nerves and anger. I want to do something, anything but I can't.

"No. We are getting you out too" Ryder murmurs.

"Ryder I swear to god, I will haunt you if you enter this building" she warns and I can't help but laugh.

"Promise me, Vincent" she uses my name.

I sigh deeply, my head aching in pain and my heart beating as fast as it could.

I can't leave her.

"I can't" I finally say, looking down at my lap.

"No you can." she argues.

"3 minutes left" Roman inputs and my face pales.

"There's Paige!" he screams and jumps out of the van, running towards a body.

Paige looks tired and dead. Her body is beaten up and she looks close to falling unconscious.

I can't help but feel hurt that my brother has to see someone he loves, someone who makes him happy look like that. All hurt and broken.

Both me and Ryder follow, helping Roman to carry a beat up Paige towards the van.

We sit her down in the backseat and she breaths heavily.

"Mars. She never followed me out. I thought she was behind me but when I got out, I never saw her so I ran when I saw men walking out." she rushes out, her cheeks trailing with tears.

I shake my head and she lets out a sob.

"Paige. I'm here" Mars says into the ear-piece and Roman puts his one into Paige's ear.

"Mars" Paige sighs.

"I'm here, don't worry I'll be fine. Tell them to go home and kill those American fuckers that hurt you" she laughs.

Paige frowns and shakes her head.

"We can't l-leave you"

"Yes you can and you will. Let it be my last wish as a dying person" she jokes but none of us laugh.

I can't leave her.

My heart stopped at the thought of her not being in my life anymore. Her scent not there with me or her sarcastic remarks that I've pretended to hate. Her grey eyes that lights up everytime she laughs. Her soft hair.

I look up at the ceiling and shut my eyes, clenching my jaw.

"2 minutes" Roman says and I sigh.

"Do something! Try hacking the bomb or some shit!" I snap at my brother and he runs a hand down his face, nodding.

"Why the fuck are you guys still here?" Mars curses.