Chapter 27- Visiting me.

Hey people! It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
Well what's up 🤣🙂
Lemme know in the comments!

Don't skip Author's note at the end of the chapter 🌚
Happy reading!💞

Special shout-outs to That_girlaudrey

I was sent back to the hospital and this time everyone was present. I mean I'm fine, I just need to run a few tests. Why can't they just go home? I screamed in my head as my eyes met the piercing gaze of Annika. I looked away from her and faced Phoebe but she smirked at me. What is all this? I exhaled sharply.

" It's late, don't you think you should all go home now?" I said as I tried sitting up.

" Now you shut up and lie down." Aunt Patra scolded as she tucked me in bed.

" You scared as all baby. Why didn't you call for help? Do you know what would have happened if Fred didn't find you on time?" Aunt Patra almost yelled as I pulled the covers over my head.

" You'll sit up young lady. We ain't done here?" Annika said.

" Why are you mad? I'm sorry but I didn't die so you all should relax." I said.

Okay wrong move. Wrong move Angela. My subconscious said.

" We should relax? Do you know the amount of danger you put yourself Into? Angela look here. We really care about you but you must as well take care of your safety." Aunt Patra exhaled.

" Sweetie we care about you but you must be safe, okay? I suggest you girls stay with us for a while. I think Grandma also needs a vacation and My Aunty will be visiting next week so you'll have company." Uncle Martin said.

" Okay we'll like that." Annika answered as she glared at me.

I rose my hands in surrender.

" Aha Angela how did you manage to sneak out of school? You're a pro o because the school security system is very strong." Phoebe said.

" Phoebe!" I gritted my teeth. Aunt Patra and Uncle Martin turned their attention on me.

" Start explaining young lady!" Uncle Martin said.

I laughed nervously.

" I was dying of boredom so I snuck out." I said. They looked like they didn't believe a word I said.

They nodded and kissed me goodbye.

" Y'all are partial. Mom, you would have knocked me by now and Dad you would have cut my monthly allowance but you just let her off the hook?" Phoebe ranted as they left the hospital room.

Annika said she'll call me later on WhatsApp. I created my social media accounts that's for snapchat, instagram and twitter. I used the same username for all.
The_angelaxx

I currently had zero followers. I wasn't planning on following anybody so...

" Time for your drugs!" Chris said interrupting me.

" Wow such nice timing." I rolled my eyes.

" I got you." He grinned.

He gave me some pills and I looked at them in disgust.

" You should be gulping it down not glaring at it." He said.

I grudgingly swallowed it and drank water.

" Ughhhh this sucks!" I cussed out loud.

" Rule number one, no cussing." He said and I scoffed.