Chapter 22- Being saved by the enemy

I'm back oooo🤞😝

3 months later

The months passed smoothly and everything was still the same nothing much happened except Carlos' birthday bash. I was still battling with Insomnia. I don't know if it's insomnia but I've diagnosed myself. Stupid right.

Flashback.

Fred dropped us to school and left. We went to our respective classes but then the atmosphere of the school was too hyperactive. Everyone's mind was on their phones. Some were screaming down the hallway. Some were typing furiously on their phones. I ignored them all and walk to class with my school bag on my shoulders.

I walked boldly to the class. Every step screaming sass. I entered and everyone's attention turned to me. Ugh why? Why? I groaned.

" Karate kid is here." Isaiah the class clown announced.
I earned that name after kicking Agatha's butt.

I ignored him and took my seat by Temilade.
" Madam. Good morning. You wan make I greet you since you no wan greet shey?" Temilade said eyeing me from head to toe.

" Oh please. Save your speech. I'm really exhausted already. Kay." I yawned putting my head on the table.

" You're lazy. What did you do? Anyways Carlos' birthday is today and he's throwing a party 7 o'clock in the evening. You're coming right?" Temilade said excitedly.

" Nope. I'm not coming his house is too far." I replied bringing out my notes and started flipping the pages.

" He lives only two blocks away from your house and you're just making an excuse so you can go stick your head in a book all night." She frowned.

" What's wrong with that moreover. Our exams are approaching and I can't afford to have a B." I muttered.

" You're a freaking nerd. I bet Annika will come even your little sister Phoebe." She said turning her attention to her phone.

" Well I'm not nerdy. I just like getting straight A's and they won't miss it for anything. I'm still not changing my mind." I answered reading through my notes.

Our physics teacher came to class and Temilade slept throughout the class. Carlos kept disturbing me so I couldn't concentrate.

" Violet." He whispered.
" Carlos can you shut up. We're in the middle of a class." I whispered back.

" It's boring. Let's skip." He stupidly suggested.

" He's already in class and why would I skip class with you." I glared at him still whispering.

" Miss Parker and Master Ohene. Would you mind telling the class what you're discussing while I'm teaching." Mr. Adinkra said.

"Sir uhh...." Carlos started.

" Screw you." I whispered to him.

" Sir please she has a stomach ache so she was asking me to send her to the infirmary." Carlos lied smoothly.

" Oh go go." Mr. Adinkra said.

This is so embarrassing. I shook my head.

" Vee.... Let's go." Carlos said as we exited the class.

" Vee...since when?" I raised an eyebrow.

" Since... now." He answered grinning.

" Where should we go?" He asked.