They nod at Vincent and glance at me before turning their attention to the floor.

I shrug it off and enter the warehouse after Vincent, looking around.

It's filled with men, walking around or chatting. Weapons lay everywhere, money and drugs, too.

Not that I would know how drugs look.

I bump into Vincent's back and smile sheepishly when he raises a brow at me.

"Sorry, I fell in love with all the guns" I admit and he shakes his head, and continues walking.

I jog to catch up with his long strides and stop myself from jumping onto his back.

I shouldn't try that in a warehouse full of weapons in everyone's reach.

We stop at a door and he opens it.

It's a office, identical to the one at home.

Ryder and Roman already sits inside, chatting lowly but they stop at the sound of the door.

I haven't contacted Ryder since last week and I really want to make things right. But after we get my wife back.

He glances at me and I nod at him, making his eyes light up a bit.

I walk up to Roman and ruffle his hair making him grunt.

"Can you stop" he groans and I smile.

"Sorry big foot, I had no one to annoy at home" I admit and he rolls his eyes.

"You sure? Vincent has been living with you since you decided to stay there" Roman inputs and I clear my throat, looking away.

Yeah Vincent wouldn't leave when I told him to, so I let him sleep on the couch.

Which he wasn't happy about.

"Right. The plan is simple," Vincent begins and I make myself comfortable on the chair.

"We had cameras on the Americans and last night we saw them move someone to one of their private warehouses. Me, Roman and Ryder will be taking out the people we can see, while Mars goes inside and gets Paige" he finishes off.

I nod.

Sounds easy. Not.

Ryder glances at me and he opens his mouth to speak.

"After we get Paige" I cut him off and he nods hesitantly.

We all get up and Vincent tells me to follow him.

I'm getting guns, whores.

A door opens and we walk into a dark room, a single light bulb shining on top making the room full and scary.

"Should I start praying?" I shudder as we walk further inside.

Vincent chuckles under his breath and the sound has my heart beating.

"Don't worry. This room is only for guns I save for special people" he admits and I look up him.

"I'm special?" I ask him, dumbfounded.

"You are to me" he whispers.

He picks up something from the table and holds it in front of me.

I hold my hand out and he drops it into my hand.

I inspect the gun, turning it around and pointing at Vincent jokingly.

"It's a silent gun. Nobody will hear when you shoot" he informs me and I grin.