Dressed in his civilian clothes, the pro hero hovered over his prey, just high enough to not be noticed. Slowly he let down a few feathers, making sure none of them would land in his lady's food but close enough for her to see them. While discreetly letting at least one land inside her clothing. Somewhere no one would notice, of course.

Seeing a crimson feather then another, she reached out to pick it up, curiously she turned it around, arching a brow while doing so. Glancing up, just in time to see a well-known blond coming down, he smiled at her. "Sorry about the feathers, I was just looking for a place to have lunch. Didn't mean to disturb you."

"It's quite alright. Though, it's nice to know that these are your feathers, and not from some pet that got away or something." Still turning the feather over, she turned around and gave it back to its owner. "Haha, I suppose that is a good thing. Lost pets can be problematic, especially for the families that lost them."

Nodding, she turned her attention back to her meal before saying, "you can sit here, I don't mind, by the way, my name is L/n, Y/n L/n, and you?" To this Hawks smirked, she knew who he was but still chose to ask his name, introduce herself, and treat him like a person. "Takami, Keigo Takami."

After that day the blond-haired man made sure to pop up randomly, taking his time to get to know the apple of his eye. Yes, he was known for his speed but even he wouldn't just go up to a stranger and say, hey, you wanna fuck? That's why, when about a month later, things got a bit spicier between them both, Takami was shocked.

Y/n and Hawks had been chatting, music played in the background as Y/n laid on the couch, Keigo sat on the floor next to her. They were both tired after a long day of work, or study for the college-goers. Neither one of them felt like moving. Peeking at her companion, through half-lidded eyes, she noticed how sleepy the hero really was. Chuckling a bit, she turned onto her side, which caused her breasts to be exposed, thanks to a few buttons being undone. Those gold-brown hues saw every movement, even when he wasn't directly looking.

"Someone's sleepy."

"Hmm, no, I'm fine."

"Never said it was you but now I know for a fact that you're tired."

"I said I was fine, how does that mean that I'm tired?"

"It does, by the sound of your voice, and your body language, I can tell." Reaching out, Y/n placed a hand on top of his head. Gently running her fingers through those flaxen tresses. Relaxing, he inwardly sighed, this was nice if only she would touch him more, like this but all over. Soon that hand moved from his head to his cheek, soothingly a thumb stroked his cheek.

"Come lay down." Hawks tilted his head, leaning into that touch but didn't move in the desired way his companion had wanted. Cupping his face, Y/n was about to speak until Takami's voice filled the space. "I don't think there's enough room on that couch for us both."

"It's okay, you can lay on me. I wouldn't want you to hurt your wings or something." Calmly she started to pull him closer, this time he did move, just a bit, then fully. His eyes landed on her chest as he sat on the edge then stood up to reposition him. Opening her arms for him, Y/n waited, looking very inviting.

Laying down, Keigo, laid his head on her stomach, which earned him a soft laugh. "Move up, it's alright, Little One. Lay your head on my chest." He froze at that but did as told a few seconds later. A hand-rubbed his scalp once more. "That's it, nicely done, baby boy." This was the first time she had done this, and Hawks was living for it. "Rest."

Rest, there was no way he was going to be able to do that now, not with the bulge that had been growing since she started to pat his hair. It was peaceful laying there, his face planted firmly in between her breasts. The steady, and calm, beating of her heart. Those soft words that came from her lips. Sighing, the young pro attempted to sleep, that is until wandering fingertips ran from the nape of his neck, down his spine, then back up.